Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI giving oral

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 874 Total Views
So I love giving my SO oral, and I have always had no problem swallowing. I really enjoy it. Im not sure why but with my current guy I alway get an upset stomach and diarrhea after swallowing.
Almost as if I have just done a salt water flush. If anyone has done that for cleansing you know what I mean.
He tastes great but the other effects are not so good.
I dont want to stop, i just dont understand why this happens. He is very healthy and has a great diet.
Anyone else have this issue.
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OptimistPrime
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:22 AM
I have no clue what to say. If it doesn't agree with you maybe savor and spit?
Mags113
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:35 AM

Oh maybe just let him cum on your face

evelyngw
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:41 PM

I don't do oral to completion b/c I prefer for DH to cum inside me. That said, I have no problem giving him oral as foreplay before PIV sex or as afterplay to help DH get a new erection if he has already cum from ML with me. DH knows how I feel and is good with this. I try to always be enthusiastic about ML with DH and not to refuse him when he asks or needs sex from me. If I am just too tired or don't feel well, rather than say "no" I will tell him something like, "Baby, I am just flat exhausted, can we do it in the morning and I will make it good for you?" It works for us. So I would say give your DH oral but tell him beforehand that you want him to cum inside you, and when you sense he is getting close to ejaculating from oral climb on top and put his erection in your vagina and then coo in his ear about how you love how big and hard he is and how it makes you feel so good when he shoots his cum inside you.  

tsatske2
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 6:33 AM

What's ML stand for?

Quoting evelyngw:

I don't do oral to completion b/c I prefer for DH to cum inside me. That said, I have no problem giving him oral as foreplay before PIV sex or as afterplay to help DH get a new erection if he has already cum from ML with me. DH knows how I feel and is good with this. I try to always be enthusiastic about ML with DH and not to refuse him when he asks or needs sex from me. If I am just too tired or don't feel well, rather than say "no" I will tell him something like, "Baby, I am just flat exhausted, can we do it in the morning and I will make it good for you?" It works for us. So I would say give your DH oral but tell him beforehand that you want him to cum inside you, and when you sense he is getting close to ejaculating from oral climb on top and put his erection in your vagina and then coo in his ear about how you love how big and hard he is and how it makes you feel so good when he shoots his cum inside you.  

evelyngw
by Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 2:20 PM

ML = making love

Quoting tsatske2:

What's ML stand for?

Quoting evelyngw:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)