Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who got pounded hard tonight??!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 220 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Hi ladies!! Just got a good pounding tonight omg it was so fucking good! My man got rock hard and i layed on a pillow with my ass up and he stuck that hard cock up my wet cunt and went to town!!! Tell me what happened with you!
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meganagain
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:20 PM
3 moms liked this

He'd been away for two days, and after a shower, he found me in bed. And yes, I got POUNDED. 

Boileremily
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Me, I have to say that I had to do things by myself with both my toys and sybian! I do have to say that I'm craving a Dick right now but I'm divorced and not sure how to go about this being pregnant?

TrustLover36
by Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You should find it a lot easier to get some being pregnant compared to someone that isn’t. Most guys like the thought of a pregnant woman. No chance on getting her pregnant again. Just let them know you want a clean dick and not necessarily anything else

Quoting Boileremily:

Me, I have to say that I had to do things by myself with both my toys and sybian! I do have to say that I'm craving a Dick right now but I'm divorced and not sure how to go about this being pregnant?

Boileremily
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:08 PM

Thanks for your advice! 

Have a great weekend,

Emily

Quoting TrustLover36: You should find it a lot easier to get some being pregnant compared to someone that isn’t. Most guys like the thought of a pregnant woman. No chance on getting her pregnant again. Just let them know you want a clean dick and not necessarily anything else
Quoting Boileremily:

JandCmom79
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2018 at 11:03 PM

Yes it was a quick one during the half time show. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)