Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Information for Your Future

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 212 Total Views
2 moms liked this

GOOD MORNING Daughter's of Mine!

Have you not heard it said, (2 CORINTHIANS 5:1-5) "FOR WE KNOW THAT IF OUR EARTHLY HOUSE ,THIS TENT,IS DESTROYED,YOU HAVE A BUILDING FROM ME,A HOUSE NOT MADE WITH HANDS,ETERNAL IN HEAVEN....
FOR IN THIS WE GROAN,EARNESTLY DESIRING TO BE CLOTHED WITH OUR HABITATION WHICH IS FROM HEAVEN....
IF INDEED,HAVING BEEN CLOTHED WE SHALL NOT BE FOUND NAKED.....
FOR WE WHO ARE IN THIS TENT GROAN, BEING BURDENED,NOT BECAUSE WE WANT TO BE UNCLOTHED,BUT FURTHER CLOTHED,THAT MORTALITY MAY BE SWALLOWED UP BY LIFE.....NOW I WHO HAVE PREPARED YOU FOR THIS VERY THING IS WAITING FOR YOU, I, WHO ALSO HAS GIVEN YOU MY SPIRIT AS A GUARANTEE....." HAVE CONFIDENCE IN ME, THE LORD, YOUR GOD!

All I can say Father is these words speak of life into our very hearts that we belong to You.Thank You Father for the reinsurance we have in Holy Spirit Who lives in us.

Lord, we praise You for all You are doing in our lives for today.

I bind the spirit of fear, of heaviness,of lies, and curses that have been spoken over our live and our loved ones.
I pray that You will loose Your Holy Spirit of truth to bring a garment of praise,strength,peace in all of our live today.
I pray Your armor on us and our loved ones to protect us where ever we are.
Thank You Father for Your love compassion,mercy and forgiveness of our sins,in Jesus Christ name. Amen...

O' Sister's in the Lord, so much we have to be thankful for; so much to look forward to; so much to be humbled about! Even now my heart leaps with excitement of the coming of the Lord!

I choose to seek Him moment by moment. I choose to watch for his coming, making sure I'm ready to be His Bride.  What are you looking forward to? Let us know.....

With great excitement, Cheryl

WalknWithGod Isaiah 61:1&10

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
WalknWithGod
by Head Admin on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Look to the future, Look to the Lord, Look to His promises for you and let Him lead you in the way you should go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)