Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cameron and I Went to Dinner and it was GREAT....

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:22 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

He even hugged me and said "I love you, mom!"

It was super!!!!  I just needed to get him alone. I really couldn't afford it, but I couldn't afford not to...it was time.

We went to his favorite restaurant, and I let him get whatever he wanted!!!

He is coming over tomorrow to help me box up Rick's clothes and his golf-themed stuff that is all over the house...I have already been to Dollar Tree and Dollar General to get flowers, baskets, vases, and girly stuff!!! It doesn't match the plaid couch, but...

He didn't pay all the money he was supposed to this  month either. I am taking him back to court.  Also, Tuesday was the anniversay of my first husband's death, the 12th one, and it was particularly hard this year, but the week ended GREAT!!!

And the Carolina Gamecocks won their 20th consecutive tournament game last night!!!

IT WAS A GREAT DAY, BUT CAMERON WAS THE BEST PART.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS....PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.

Love,

Lisa

"I've seen fire, and I've seen rain.  I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.  I've seen lonely times that I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again."  

Ricardo Moreno (1950-2000)

by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rhope4
by Seeker of the Truth on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Hugs...

s.adams83
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM

That's great that you got to spend some mother/son time.  

LCLMBSC
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM

IT was sooooo great!!!!  I am very happy now.

Lisa

Quoting rhope4:

Hugs...

LCLMBSC
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Thank you.  We really needed it, but he still needs all of your prayers to make it through the trauma of what he saw his stepfather doing (stabbing me) and had to rescue me from...please keep praying.  Thanks so much.  Love, Lisa

Quoting s.adams83:

That's great that you got to spend some mother/son time.  

jesussaves58
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Dear Lisa,

I am so very, very happy that you got to spend time with Cameron, Praise The Lord!!!! I am so glad that Cameron had a good time also!!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please wrap your warm and loving arms around this Mom and Son and keep them close together, as You know that they need each other now!! Please lay your hands upon Cameron and cure him of the things he saw happening!!! Let him know that You are always with him and that he can call upon You at anytime for anything!!!!

Also, Lord please lay Your hands on Lisa and help her get through this trying time!!! Please let her know that she too can call on You at anytime and for anything!!!

If it be Thy Will, in Jesus Name I  pray, Amen.

Lisa if you need to talk, one on one, I can give you my home phone and my cell phone if you need them. All you have to do is ask, OK!!!

God Bless and Love ya'll,

Billie Mae 

rhope4
by Seeker of the Truth on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Lisa, I echo what Billie Mae said about the phone number.  I have unlimited talk, text, and net.  Just pm me, and I'll give it to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)