Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

This is a group for mothers of only children...  Please stop in and introduce yourself and tell about your family.

by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
VannaMae307
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I just saw your post so I joined! I am 26 years old, my son will be 3 in march. I am a thyroid cancer survivor, I could have more children if I wanted to but the thought of another child makes me want to vomit. I am an army wife to a special ops soldier. I look forward to meeting everyone in the group!!!

Shaken1976
by Group Owner on Jan. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Quoting VannaMae307:

I just saw your post so I joined! I am 26 years old, my son will be 3 in march. I am a thyroid cancer survivor, I could have more children if I wanted to but the thought of another child makes me want to vomit. I am an army wife to a special ops soldier. I look forward to meeting everyone in the group!!!

Welcome to the group...and feel free to pass it on to others that you know.  I look forward to getting to know you.

PhyllisGB
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Hi -- I have only one child, a DD, age 18.  Thanks for invite! 

LCG83
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Hi I'm Lori. Mom to Jacob (8). He didn't come at the best time in my life but he's made my life the best it has ever been. I have thought about having another child from time to time but I honostly have no desire to anymore. Finances, anxiety problems, health problems, marriage trouble are all a factor in my decision to not have any more children. My son is a sweet, mild mannered, well behaved little boy. I am very fortunate tp have him. He's all I am able to care for right now. I really can not picture me having any more kids. I have so much work to do to get on my feet following my divorce to support him and I. Jacob makes the struggle totally worth it though. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaken1976
by Group Owner on Jan. 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Welcome to the group.  I only have one DD.  She will be 9 in two weeks.  We live in San Antonio.

Quoting LCG83:

Hi I'm Lori. Mom to Jacob (8). He didn't come at the best time in my life but he's made my life the best it has ever been. I have thought about having another child from time to time but I honostly have no desire to anymore. Finances, anxiety problems, health problems, marriage trouble are all a factor in my decision to not have any more children. My son is a sweet, mild mannered, well behaved little boy. I am very fortunate tp have him. He's all I am able to care for right now. I really can not picture me having any more kids. I have so much work to do to get on my feet following my divorce to support him and I. Jacob makes the struggle totally worth it though. :)

LCG83
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Yay I was born in San Antonio. :)

Quoting Shaken1976:

Welcome to the group.  I only have one DD.  She will be 9 in two weeks.  We live in San Antonio.

Quoting LCG83:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Hi all.  I'm 42 years old with a 7 year old ds.  When dh and I got married we didn't want any children.  After several years of marriage we changed our minds and decided to have one.  I'm so glad we changed our minds.  We definitely won't have any more at this point, and frankly, even though ds is so easy going, one is all I can handle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)