Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really? Really?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 246 Total Views
The kid woke me up at 4:30 in the flipping morning! It must be because she's sick. I want her to be better already!! Im going to try and set an appointment for sometime this week, if they can't make me an appointment, I'm going to take her to the ER. I hate her cough, it sounds gross and wet, it makes me feel helpless. I can't find cough syrup for children under four. She's 17 months. We're also almost out of the children's Tylenol we get from her pediatrician.

Sorry if this makes no sense, running on very little sleep. Now I gotta take the dang trash out. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JZB
by House Prefect on Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by House Prefect on Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM

*hugs*

HistoryNutty
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:53 PM

This morning, it was 3:30. It's fine now that I know why! We actually got an appointment yesterday morning for a half hour after I actually called to make it (it's really shocking, because the appointment system is crap here!), and she's getting over a cold and has an ear infection in her left ear.

Today is actually way better than yesterday, even though she spent most of the morning throwing fits and crying. I amazed myself as I distracted her by asking if she wanted to "play with her duckies", and she tried to climb over the kid gate to get to the bathroom so she could play with her rubber duckies.

monkeymama19
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Hugs! Hope she didn't ruin our valentine's day too badly..... 

HistoryNutty
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Oh, we don't celebrate holidays very often. So no worries. :)

Quoting monkeymama19:

Hugs! Hope she didn't ruin our valentine's day too badly..... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)