Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GUESS WHAT???

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

I am in Pottermore CoS (well the 1st 4 chapters) so much better than the 1st so far

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HistoryNutty
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM
They opened book two?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by House Prefect on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM

The 1st 4 chapters to Slytherin's because we won the house cup for the 1st book.  It's awesome you get to de gnome the garden and float the pudding

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They opened book two?!

HistoryNutty
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Aw, that sucks. I'm Hufflepuff. I need to check in there more. I rarely get on the computer, sadly. I must after my workout. :)

Quoting JZB:

The 1st 4 chapters to Slytherin's because we won the house cup for the 1st book.  It's awesome you get to de gnome the garden and float the pudding

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They opened book two?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by House Prefect on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:54 PM

If they are opening it to us you guys will be soon!

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Aw, that sucks. I'm Hufflepuff. I need to check in there more. I rarely get on the computer, sadly. I must after my workout. :)

Quoting JZB:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They opened book two?!

HistoryNutty
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:55 PM
That's cool! What else is there to do though? I only go through the story, just in case I missed gold or something. I figured out the spell thing, duel club or whatever it's called. :P

Quoting JZB:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Quoting JZB:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They opened book two?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by House Prefect on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM

brew potions, earn house points

Quoting HistoryNutty:

That's cool! What else is there to do though? I only go through the story, just in case I missed gold or something. I figured out the spell thing, duel club or whatever it's called. :P

Quoting JZB:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Quoting JZB:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They opened book two?!

monkeymama19
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Woot Woot! Slytherins are sooooo amazing!! :D

And I liked CoS better than SS so far. Much more interactive! :) Cannot wait for the rest of the chapters!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)