Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Please sign in

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 413 Total Views

This is a Christian-minded group for ladies who: stay at home or work outside the home. We are women, wives, and/or mothers at any stage of family life. Whether you are childless or have small children, school aged children, or grown children. Women who put the well being of their families above all else even if you are a family of 1. Here we will share tips and information on how to keep our homes running smoothly & make them inviting havens with limited budgets. Tried & true money saving strategies & those small things you do to make them nice places people want to come into.

Key words: Budget Homemaking, frugalness, thrift, homemade, homesteading, once a month cooking, bulk shopping, freezing, canning, gardening, garage sales, making do with what you already have, pantry, food storage, emergency preparedness, do it your self, organization, flylady, self-reliance, simple living, menu planning, slow cooking, recipes, thrift stores, stay at home moms, work at home moms.

*This is a Christian minded group, no bad language, rudeness, or lewdness. If you break these rules you will be put on moderation, if it continue you will be banned from the group.
*Everyone has an opinion, be kind when sharing yours & learning others.
*Prayer requests welcome.
*Please refrain from simple "Thank you" or "Welcome to the group" posting, group them if you can or send them to their personal email address.
*NO advertising with the exception of home based business links in
signature area, limit 2 lines.
*NO forwards, chain letters, cute little stories etc, I'm sure we all get plenty of those.
*NO Lurkers please, it takes people sharing to make a group successful.
*Ladies only please.
*ADDED 3/14/08*ANY BLANTANT ONGOING ARGUING WITH THE MODS WILL GET YOU PUT ON MODERATED STATUS, IF IT PERSISTS ON THE GROUP OR BEHIND THE SCENES, YOU WILL BE BANNED. BICKERING IS NOT ALLOWED!

by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsTBailey
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Thanks for inviting me and i will do my best in following the group rules!! God Bless you all!! :-)
FamilyFun2
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Welcome Tell your friends about Our House where we share and have fun

cbk_mom3
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Hi. What a great idea for a group. Looking forward to getting aquainted. Have a great day!

FamilyFun2
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:15 PM

cool I really enjoy pleasant input.  Thanks

3mom627
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Thank you for the invite. Appreciate it.

FamilyFun2
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Welcome Let's get started and have fun

maryg38
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Thank you for inviting me to this group.  Looking forward to conversing, saving and cooking with all of you

sweetmissy_05
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Thank you for inviting me!! I will do my best to follow the group rules!! Look forward to getting to know everyone.

FamilyFun2
by Group Owner on Jan. 13, 2012 at 11:39 AM

welcome

welcome
hippiemama28
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Thank you for the invite! And yes, I do understand the rules.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)