Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*big sighs*

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

we'll here i am up at 12:40a EST(I'm in NC) and everyone is asleep. idk what i'm doing awake. I NEED to sleep because i have to be sure DH wakes up at 4am for work.he's big time not a morning person. After holding in my emotions towards my parents and i finally revealed it to my dad who i'm not to surprised took it so very well. After just getting it off my chest it felt good and had no need to let loose on my mother who is the driver of some of the emotions i have bottled up. But i must understand i can't change the past and is what made me as a person right now.

So i must let it all go and realize its over i can now work on a crisp,fresh, new me :)

Repeat after me: "I Can Do This"

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1battymom84
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Sory  you couldnt sleep last night mamma.  But glad you were able to get some things off your chest and out to your dad. It is never good to hold things in but I am one to talk I had done the same thing for years  tward my parents.    Hope you can sleep better to night.  ((HUGS))

geekmommy84
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

*hugs back*  thank you :). how are you doing? manage to squeeze in a few hrs sleep. now my mind has been more active when i'm trying to sleep i swear if i could detach my brain and let it work while i try to sleep lol

Quoting 1battymom84:

Sory  you couldnt sleep last night mamma.  But glad you were able to get some things off your chest and out to your dad. It is never good to hold things in but I am one to talk I had done the same thing for years  tward my parents.    Hope you can sleep better to night.  ((HUGS))

Repeat after me: "I Can Do This"
Twitter ~ Facebook  (let me know ur from cm pls)

1battymom84
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I am good thank you for asking. :)  Glad you were able to get a little sleep.  It is never easy to sleep when your mind just wont quit working.  I have times like that and it drives me crazy lol.  Hope your mind will slow down a bit for you.  

Quoting geekmommy84:

*hugs back*  thank you :). how are you doing? manage to squeeze in a few hrs sleep. now my mind has been more active when i'm trying to sleep i swear if i could detach my brain and let it work while i try to sleep lol

Quoting 1battymom84:

Sweet_Faith
by ♥Group Owner♥ on May. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Everything happens for a reason in our lives even when we mess up, God takes it and turns it into good somehow and that's one of the reasons why you are who you are today and that's a good thing! I hope you get a good night sleep tonight and you can vent here anytime you like:)

Jamaz46
by Group Admin on May. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Hope you can sleep better tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)