Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself!

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:50 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 357 Total Views

I'll start! My name is Maegan and I'm the owner. I was born 4/15/86, making me 25 right now. I've been married to my husband Allen for 7 years. My kids are Myaaliyah: 7, Nyimah: 5, Bubba: 3. I live in a small town called Alvin, Texas. Want to know anything, just ask. Don't be shy!

by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdellesMom
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm the first person to join this group!

My name is Jeralynn. I'm 20. I have three girls, including twin stepdaugters. I'm expecting, and my husband's name is Drew. I'm a full time workin' mama too! :)

Ultra_
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Oh snap! Lol, I really should try to recruit people soon! Haha good to see a lil about you. :)

AdellesMom
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol!

Quoting Ultra_:

Oh snap! Lol, I really should try to recruit people soon! Haha good to see a lil about you. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m3lissa_16
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Melissa (obviously lol). I turned 21 last month. I have two daughters, Mia (2 1/2), and Leah (3 months). I was a FT college student, until last week. I am now a SAHM. My hubs' name is Juan. We've been dating for 2 years. We've thought about getting tattoos with a significance, but have never been truly convinced by any.

veganistic
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello! I'm member #4 - so excited - and resident old lady at 32 years of age :D
My name is Annie, I love cooking and baking vegan, and I have a 7 yo dd. Nice to meet you!
Ultra_
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Hi Melissa and Annie! Nice to meet you two. Thirty two is so not old. I just realized they are both younger than me too though. Lol.

Tissaboo
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow now I am the oldest I am 37 and the mother to a wonderful 2yr old girl, and my son would be 3... I am a disabled stay at home mother. Nice to meet you all.

Ultra_
by Group Owner on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Awesome, it's good to have you! Welcome to  the group! I have a three year old son too, but my girls are older. :)

CountryGirl1224
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Sarah 23
I have a handsome 3 year old son. My boyfriend is Dave  

SparklingHope
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Melissa. I'm 26 years old. I'm a sahm. I have a 4 year old little boy, Samuel. I'll be married for 7 years in August. We live in Milwaukee, WI. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)