Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

Hi. Thank you for joining Yooper Mamas. Please take a minute to tell us your name, where you're from, and whatever else you want us to know.

Feel free to jump right in and make posts about anything you would like to talk about!

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Group Owner on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

My name is Michelle. I live in Escanaba. I'm a SAHM, married, have 1 dd who is 9 years old. I have lived in Escanaba my whole life (39 years). I met my dh, Chris about 6 years ago online. We have been married 4 years, he's from England so we have been through the immigration process. We have 1 dog, Zoe and 2 cats, Martha and Oliver. We recently suffered the lose of 2 of our elderly pets but the 3 we have left are keeping us busy =) . My dd is in 3rd grade and is a handful but she is the love of my life!

twirlywhirlymom
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Hello! My name is Amanda and I live in Gwinn Michigan, might be moving back to Marquette. I have 3 children and my hubby goes to nmu.
goddess99
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Hi Welcome. Omg I'm so glad I got someone LOL. I haven't seen many active yoopers on cm.

Quoting twirlywhirlymom:

Hello! My name is Amanda and I live in Gwinn Michigan, might be moving back to Marquette. I have 3 children and my hubby goes to nmu.

twirlywhirlymom
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Hahaha, well here I am!!!
goddess99
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

What's your hubby studying? We thought about moving to MQT but too many hills lol. We got married there though.

twirlywhirlymom
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

My husband is studying Criminal Justice. He hopes to be working in the prison. We will find out soon if he gets the job.

goddess99
by Group Owner on Feb. 27, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Good luck to him fingers crossed

Quoting twirlywhirlymom:

My husband is studying Criminal Justice. He hopes to be working in the prison. We will find out soon if he gets the job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN