Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM
  • 44 Replies
  • 1323 Total Views

I am so glad that you are here!!

My goal is to get you talking with other moms.... Start here!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. * You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  Or chatterbox local moms to win prizes!

Step 4: Have fun, come often and share anything! Thanks! 

PLEASE POST HERE WITH:

1. your name

2. location

3. kids- genders and ages

4. things you and your kid(s) love or some other information about you / your family

5. What you would like to see in and from this group or anything else that you would like to share!

welcome                                                 wave                                                   have a nice day

by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hendrickson
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM

hi all!

I am April. We (hubby, daughter & myself) moved to North  Murfreesboro this October.

I have one daughter, Isabelle Jade. She is 3 y/o (4 in April).

We do home preschool but she is "itchin" to get into a real preschool school. I work PT at a church and watch my nephew but still consider myself a stay at home mom. I have lots of experience in child care/preschool education as well as emergency services. I was a 911 dispatcher for 6 years and loved it!! We moved here to be closer to family and my husbands job (too long of a story for this post).

I would love for this group to get several active and dedicated admins to help make it a great success by keeping it active, fresh and updated. I want moms to have a group that is always active, fun and a place to find friends plus events.

justkeishahere
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Hello! my name is Keisha and I live in Murfreesboro with my soon to be 10 year old daughter Kiaria. I am a certified pharmacy technician, I have been for about four years now. Kiaria and I enjoy shopping, riding bikes, movie nights, cooking, fun events and taking our min pin LuLu to the dog park. I was recently diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder which has limited alot of activities but I am recovering. I think it would be great to meet other moms here to share information and ideas with. I look forward to making new friends as this group grows!

hendrickson
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2012 at 9:40 PM

hi keisha!! I'm so glad that you joined and shared your information!

I have actually attempted to locate the dog park here in Murfreesboro, but failed miserably!! I have a miniature shih tzu and had a weimaraner until this last December.

I also have an auto-immune disorder. I have MS, diagnosed after being hospitalized back in 2009.

I have LOTS of plans for this group but havent been able to get online, like I need to, to apply them yet... slowly but surely I hope this group expands and expands to meet everyone's needs!

Quoting justkeishahere:

Hello! my name is Keisha and I live in Murfreesboro with my soon to be 10 year old daughter Kiaria. I am a certified pharmacy technician, I have been for about four years now. Kiaria and I enjoy shopping, riding bikes, movie nights, cooking, fun events and taking our min pin LuLu to the dog park. I was recently diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder which has limited alot of activities but I am recovering. I think it would be great to meet other moms here to share information and ideas with. I look forward to making new friends as this group grows!

XandJsMommy
by PT Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM

PLEASE POST HERE WITH:

1. your name    DENISE

2. location   RUTHERFORD COUNTY,

3. kids-  I HAVE TWO CHILDREN, XAVIER AND JADE

4. things you and your kid(s) love or some other information about you / your family  I WORK FULL TIME OUT OF THE HOME, MARRIED AND LOVE MY KIDS. I WANT TO START DOING MORE FUN THINGS WITH THEM BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS SO I AM SLOWING DOWN ON WORK, FOR RIGHT NOW.

5. What you would like to see in and from this group or anything else that you would like to share! OPEN TO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING - CHAT AND MEET PEOPLE. I MEET LOTS OF PEOPLE AT WORK BUT I DON'T HAVE "FRIENDS" THAT I DO STUFF WITH OUTSIDE OF WORK. I JUST STAY HOME, CLEAN, AND SPEND EVERY MINUTE WITH MY HUSBAND (WHEN HE IS HOME) AND CHILDREN. I HAVE NEGLECTED FRIENDSHIPS AND I WANT TO WORK ON HAVING FRIENDS AGAIN!

Mar813
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hi,

I'm Jennifer.  I live in Murfreesboro and have a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.  I work full time and also co-own a kid's consignment sale here in town.  I'm also interested in learning about fun things to do with the kids - before they get all big and don't want to be around me anymore :(   

XandJsMommy
by PT Admin on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mar813:

Hi,

I'm Jennifer.  I live in Murfreesboro and have a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.  I work full time and also co-own a kid's consignment sale here in town.  I'm also interested in learning about fun things to do with the kids - before they get all big and don't want to be around me anymore :(   

hi Jennifer!! I have a 4 year old and 2 year old. What is your consignment store? Did you post about it in the other forum? I would like to check it out.

Mar813
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM

It's not a store, it's one of those seasonal sales (Precious Angels).  The next one is April 18-21.  It's already taking up alot of my free time, but I enjoy it.  It's like a girl time reunion when you get a good group of people.  

hendrickson
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

dmc_86          dmc_86    on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Hi! My name is Delisia (Dee)! I am a 25 yo mom of a 6 mos boy and a 14 ystep-son. I'm not all that new to the area, but I really don't know anyone. All of my friends/family are in Clarksville and it's kinda just me a lil man during the day. I gotta say, I get a little bored and lonely because I don't know anyone here. I would love to get to know soem moms in my area though!

hendrickson
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

kwayble1075       Posted by kwayble1075  on Mar. 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Hi, I am new to the area...I have 2 children..I am looking to meet some other moms in the area...find the parks...I am a zoo member...are there groups that meet there ever for playdates...let me know...looking forward to meeting some other moms...Kari
-KBomb
by Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I am Kate.

I am not in Rutherford County -- but I got an invite and it said "AREA" and I am in the area -- I live in Williamson County.

I have one daughter, Lexie Grace. She will be 1 this April!

I am a single mom that works full time out of the home. I am on th ecomputer all day at work and usually not at all once home. I don't come here often -- sometimes I check in every day then I don't in months. Adore my daughter and believe that she is a blessing from above. I need to update my profile!

Do you ever do playdates in Williamson County? Are there any other moms in this group from the Franklin/Brentwood area?

Since my child is getting older and I literally have no friends with kids -- I thought this group my be a way to meet some local moms. Msg me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN