Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so glad that you are here!!

My goal is to get you talking with other moms.... Start here!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. * You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  Or chatterbox local moms to win prizes!

Step 4: Have fun, come often and share anything! Thanks! 

PLEASE POST HERE WITH:

1. your name

2. location

3. kids- genders and ages

4. things you and your kid(s) love or some other information about you / your family

5. What you would like to see in and from this group or anything else that you would like to share!

welcome                                                 wave                                                   have a nice day

by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Replies (31-38):
amandasantelman
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Hello My name is Amanda Im new to this.. I have two girls named Lakin 12 and Courtney 11 and a baby boy on the way. Have a wonderful husband that works a lot to provide for us. just looking for some other people to chat with..

RutherfdTNmoms
by Owner on May. 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM

welcome! Glad you found us!

Quoting amandasantelman:

Hello My name is Amanda Im new to this.. I have two girls named Lakin 12 and Courtney 11 and a baby boy on the way. Have a wonderful husband that works a lot to provide for us. just looking for some other people to chat with..

ProphetessK
by New Member on May. 24, 2012 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Kourtney

La Vergne, TN

2 girls, 5 years old and 3 years old

Me and my husband own a Nutrition Club on Murfreesboro Road, we are Certified Wellness Coaches! I'm passionate about good Nutrition and I enjoy helping people reach their Weight Loss Desires :) My kids enjoy helping others as well!! I'm looking to start a Walking Group for Moms if your interested in helping me put this together hit me up!

jflowers6
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hi everybody! Im jessica and im 24 and im a stay at home mom that lives in Smyrna.

I have a 17 month old daughter named Aubree who i love spending all my time with we just dont know many people in this area with kids her age to do more stuff with! we love going to the park and playing and shopping when we can!

tnmommy5
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM

1. your name: Tammy

2. location: Eagleville

3. kids- genders and ages: DS 17, DD 14, DS 4 & 2 yo b/g twins

4. things you and your kid(s) love or some other information about you / your family: I'm 35 and have been happily married to my best friend for 5 1/2 years. We have 3 children together and I have 2 children from a previous marriage. My oldest ds will graduate this year and wants to go to college for music production. He has been working with a local artist and is on some songs on his upcoming cd. My oldest dd is a Freshman this year and wants to become a pediatrician. My youngest 3 stay home with me and LOVE to play outside and do their best to drive me crazy! LOL!

5. What you would like to see in and from this group or anything else that you would like to share!: I would love to meet moms like me and make new friends!

how are you

Rachellemama
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey guys!
My name is Rachelle, and I live in LaVergne. I'm a 24 year old, and I have a 4 year old named Jaiden, she's pretty awesome! I'm an almost-stay-at-home-mom. I say almost because I do work 14 hours a week at a Mixed Martial Arts gym in Nashville! So if anyone is interested in MMA for adults, kids, or women's cardio kick boxing let me know!
I'm a bit on the alternative side. I have pink and black hair, tattoos and piercings.
I love doing crafts! and I've also just begun a weight loss journey, so, I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes :)

Nice to meet everyone!!
Rachel11and6
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Hi all my name is Rachel
I have two boys, Peyton 6 and Ryan 11 months.
I really love speaking with other moms, I feel we learn from each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
healthynatural
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Hi!

I am Kim.  My husband, daughter and I moved to Murfreesboro in February.  My husband got a management position for CSX and we were moved from FL.  We love everything so far here.  My 3 year old loved to see the little bit of snow when we first moved.  

We have one daughter, Allison who just turned 3 in June.  

I am a stay at home mom since June 2012 when I quit teaching to stay home with our daughter.  I love it!! I try to do "school" stuff with my daughter so she will be on track when she gets in school.  We love to play outside, read and make new friends.  I also love doing artsy things.  I love making hairbows for Allison and just started selling them.  You can check out my website.  http://bowkcreations.webs.com/

We would love to make new friends to have fun with.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)