Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so glad that you are here!!

My goal is to get you talking with other moms.... Start here!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. * You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  Or chatterbox local moms to win prizes!

Step 4: Have fun, come often and share anything! Thanks! 

PLEASE POST HERE WITH:

1. your name

2. location

3. kids- genders and ages

4. things you and your kid(s) love or some other information about you / your family

5. What you would like to see in and from this group or anything else that you would like to share!

welcome                                                 wave                                                   have a nice day

by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Replies (41-44):
Rbick
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Hi all!

My name is Rachel, I'm 30 and have a 3 month old girl.  I'm a stay at home mom and would love to get to know other moms in the area!  Baby girl and I love to go for walks outside, read books, and play.  We live just west of Murfreesboro in Rockvale but would be happy to meet up anywhere in M'boro.  We moved to the area about a year ago so I'm still looking for ways to meet new people and new moms especially.  I look forward to being a part of this group!

Sandi109
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Sandi and I live in Murfreesboro. I have a ton of kids...lol j/k- we are a blended family and so we have 5 total. They range in age from 20 down to the newest addition- a 6 month old baby boy! We have been in Murfreesboro a little over a year- we own a retail store in downtown Murfreesboro so I am there some, but mostly I am a SAHM these days. I am looking forward to meeting some other moms in the area! 

Sandi109
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Hi Rachel!

I live in the Blackman area and I have a 6 month old son.I am relatively new to the area as well. There really aren't alot of "mom groups" here, at least not that I have found. I found Mommy and Me yoga but I haven't been yet. 

Is you baby girl your first? I noticed you like to read with her, have you signed her up for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library yet? It's a great way to build a book collection for your little one. 

Quoting Rbick:

Hi all!

My name is Rachel, I'm 30 and have a 3 month old girl.  I'm a stay at home mom and would love to get to know other moms in the area!  Baby girl and I love to go for walks outside, read books, and play.  We live just west of Murfreesboro in Rockvale but would be happy to meet up anywhere in M'boro.  We moved to the area about a year ago so I'm still looking for ways to meet new people and new moms especially.  I look forward to being a part of this group!

Rbick
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Hi Sandi,

Baby girl is our first and yes, we have signed up for the Imagination Library.  We received the first book earlier this month.  My husband and I were both excited about that program.  What a great way to encourage reading!

Where is the Mommy & Me yoga?  I would love to do some things like that I just don't know how old baby has to be for that kind of program.  We used to live up in the Blackman area too and really liked it but ended up buying a house in Rockvale just before baby was born.  We love it out here though!  I noticed you run a retail shop downtown.  That must keep you busy along with 5 kids!!

Quoting Sandi109:

Hi Rachel!

I live in the Blackman area and I have a 6 month old son.I am relatively new to the area as well. There really aren't alot of "mom groups" here, at least not that I have found. I found Mommy and Me yoga but I haven't been yet. 

Is you baby girl your first? I noticed you like to read with her, have you signed her up for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library yet? It's a great way to build a book collection for your little one. 

Quoting Rbick:

Hi all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN