Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help this group by becoming an Admin!!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

I am asking for assistance to get this group up and running. I need some group administrators. If you would be interested in one of the following positions... I would  appreciate it. Reply here and/or msg me personally. It is very important that I find members that are willing to help run the group, in order to make it successful.

PROMOTING ADMIN:
Your job is to keep in touch with members and if you notice a journal or question on their profile that would work here... Msg them and remind them that this group would be a good place to post as well. 
Bulletin out reminders and links to awesome post or upcoming events.make weekly post on group and promote others likewise. Keep up with new recruitment and events add to and help with it. Do what you need to get new post and activity in group without being overbearing.

NEW MEMBER RECRUITER:
your job is to frequently search for new cafemom members from our area, in the mom search. then wall post them with an invite to join our group. Also you will have to journal post, ambassador post, and use the recruiting admin tools very often to continuously add post for people to see in the specific areas. if you run across an old member of CM fm our area that isnt a member, you are to wall post an invite to them too.

EVENT ADMIN:
your job is to keep Rutherford County and middle tn events current. You will have to keep and watch for local events or even research for them. Frequently visit Rutherford parent, library, various churches, parks and other websites. Then compose all the event info for this site

by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
XandJsMommy
by PT Admin on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I will do whatever I can... but I do not have much time so I can not be a full time admin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)