Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

arbor day! *prizes*

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 301 Total Views

Thank you xandjsmommy for answeranswering our question below-- you are entered to win a fabulous prize!!!

To give everyone a chance, I will announce a winner on National Arbor Day. Response with TN's state tree AND what date is National Arbor Day to be entered as well!

****************************** ORIGINAL POST ****************************************************************

join the arbor day foundation: http://www.arborday.org/shopping/memberships/memberships.cfm?trackingid=528

Get 10 flowering (or other) trees for $10.0o and help spread the word about how important it is to plant trees. Plant a tree on arbor day this year -  FIRST FRIDAY IN MARCH

Donate to give trees to Joplin MS or AL to replant what the super tornados destroyed. Buy trees and shrubs and discounted prices. Get a free Famly nature kit from Nature Explore.

There are LOTS and lots of information to learn about on the site. Go play around on the webpage!

I'm a member... and wanted to share the love!

ANSWER THIS POST WITH A COMMENT:

WHAT IS TENNESSE'S STATE TREE?

EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A PRIZE!!

Group owner: Maury County (TN) and area moms      Proud Member: Daughters of Abraham

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
XandJsMommy
by PT Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Tulip Poplar Tree!!

Enter me : )

I am a member too btw

hendrickson
by Group Owner on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

BUMP!!!!

Tomorrow is Tennessee's Arbor day! Thank you xandjsmommy for answer our question and you are entered to win, another, fabulous prize!!!

To give everyone a chance, I will announce a winner on National Arbor Day. Response with Tn's state tree AND what date is National Arbor Day to be entered as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)