Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any moms with babies under 1 yr??

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 600 Total Views

I am new to the group and just wondering how many moms are in here that have children under 1 year of age? I've been trying to look through the members list but not sure who is still on here and active and who isn't! Just want to try and get to know some moms that have children under the age of 1 (as do I)! I know there is not much you can do with a toddler as far as events but it would be nice to introduce ourselves and maybe meet up at the park to picnic or talk every now and then! Introduce yourself once again? :)

I have a daughter that is 8 months old now! Her name is Mia. We live in Rutherford County near the MTSU campus! Hope to find some moms to relate with! :)

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hendrickson
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2012 at 1:03 AM

hi! My daughter is 4 but I wanted to say hello and tell you that I would really think that you and your little one would like this month's music with mommie class.

It's like kindermusik, if you are familiar with that. My daughter did it when she was around 8 months and loooooved it! I am hoping that other moms with wee ones will join us on that day too!

If you live in the 37129 or 37130 area codes then you should check out my other group too (moms club of north Murfreesboro). There are a lot of little bitty guys at our events with it. : )

Hope to see and talk with you again soon!

-KBomb
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter, Lexie, turned one this April.

brooke1023
by New Member on May. 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I do!! I have a 10 month old little boy!  My daughter is almost 4 so he just gets drug along to alot of stuff! :-)

SamoneGoto
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yay!! Would you be interested in doing the mommie and me music class this Thursday?? It's at 10:30 and costs $5. :)
brooke1023
by New Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:08 AM

sorry - I have to work.  Sometimes I can re-arrange my schedule with work but we are in the middle of a huge project right now.  Are they every Thursday?

hendrickson
by Group Owner on May. 16, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Different days. I will know more later. [The teacher may be able to explain more if you want to contact her (info under playdate post)- or maybe she will see this post]

wink

Quoting brooke1023:

sorry - I have to work.  Sometimes I can re-arrange my schedule with work but we are in the middle of a huge project right now.  Are they every Thursday?

dmc_86
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Delisia, I have a 9 month old named Brandon! I live closer to the Antioch area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkg0707
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  My name is Monica.  My daughter, Gabrielle, will be 1 next friday!!!  We live near Jefferson Pike.

SamoneGoto
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Nice meeting you Monica! I'm not familiar with where Jefferson Pike is. I'm sorry for taking so long to write back! My daughter will be 1 August 9th! :) So, our littles are very close in age! :)

Quoting mkg0707:

Hi!  My name is Monica.  My daughter, Gabrielle, will be 1 next friday!!!  We live near Jefferson Pike.

SamoneGoto
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I feel so bad, I haven't replied to your post before now! Nice to meet you Delisia! Are you a stay at home mom? Maybe we can try and get a little play date together. Along with Monica and whomever else is on this thread! :) I would love to meet you all and let the littles play!

Quoting dmc_86:

Hi! My name is Delisia, I have a 9 month old named Brandon! I live closer to the Antioch area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)