Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am new to the group and just wondering how many moms are in here that have children under 1 year of age? I've been trying to look through the members list but not sure who is still on here and active and who isn't! Just want to try and get to know some moms that have children under the age of 1 (as do I)! I know there is not much you can do with a toddler as far as events but it would be nice to introduce ourselves and maybe meet up at the park to picnic or talk every now and then! Introduce yourself once again? :)

I have a daughter that is 8 months old now! Her name is Mia. We live in Rutherford County near the MTSU campus! Hope to find some moms to relate with! :)

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Replies (11-12):
puddinpopsmama
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Quoting hendrickson:

hi! My daughter is 4 but I wanted to say hello and tell you that I would really think that you and your little one would like this month's music with mommie class.

It's like kindermusik, if you are familiar with that. My daughter did it when she was around 8 months and loooooved it! I am hoping that other moms with wee ones will join us on that day too!

If you live in the 37129 or 37130 area codes then you should check out my other group too (moms club of north Murfreesboro). There are a lot of little bitty guys at our events with it. : )

Hope to see and talk with you again soon!

hello , i just wanted to  introduce myself. i used to liv ein murefreesboro , but am currently living in smyrna. i also have a four year old daughter.  i dont really know anyone inteh area and just looking for moms  with kids around the same ago as my dd to talk with and maybe become friends and have playdates ect.

dmc_86
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I'm a SAHM at the moment, but actively looking for work. My lil guy will be 1 this Saturday though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)