Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Events

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

I am so sorry that the group is lacking this April!

April is an amazingly busy month for me.... daughter's birthday, husband's birthday, our anniversary, friend's birthday parties, Easter, already scheduled events on the weekends, soccer season started (and it looks like I may be coaching?!?) plus we are going out of town to deal with refinancing one of our houses in Franklin County and my husband's Uncle is dying of cancer (may not make it through April) so we are trying to spend time with him before he passes. His grandparents are also not in good health so we are going there a lot to... to help them do the things that they can not do anymore and get as much time with them as possible before they pass on too!

With all that being said....  I am asking for APRIL VOLUNTEERS.    Please!

I need some moms to step up and help the group for the month of April and then I will be back and itching to grow and make the group better and better as May comes around.

I need moms to host events and I need a mom or two or thirty  to post events

Check out Rutherford Parent Magazine (and online) to find events, Rutherford County Parks webpages, hobnob, library and other local sources for events in April. Please post them in the events forum for everyone to see.

I need moms post topics here, facebook and twitter.

If you find something interesting.... women's health, childcare, events, openings, cool stories/blogs/opportunities... anything of interest, share it will all to see on here.

Also check out the already posted topics and RESPOND to them.

I really need some help this month (and from now on) to make this group work! Thanks in advnace for your understanding, support and for volunteering in one of these areas!

I will be back full time working on the group in May. I have also talked with two moms about events. I plan on getting back with them this week to set stuff up for May. I need to know who all would be interested in doing a Mommy and Me Music class, playdate and who all would be interested in attening a Zumba class for MNO. I will post more about this later. I have two kids playing tug-a-war with an American Girl doll so I gotta go! Be back later -April

by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hendrickson
by Group Owner on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Try this link for some things to do: http://readysetrutherford.com/events.php
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)