Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

princess diaries 3 -- what a shame!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 1133 Total Views

So the "marathon" of 'the princess diaries' and 'princess diaries 2" on abcfamily has made me think about why wasn't there a princess diaries 3??

Then in an ironic twist I came across this article: http://news.yahoo.com/julie-andrews-not-expecting-princess-diaries-3-anne-194415347.html

It must be that whole "law of attraction" thing! I was sending out brain vibes wanting to know what happened about a princess diaries 3 and then "the universe" responded by sending me directly to the answer!  ; )

When Julie Andrews was asked if there would be a third installment of the movie, her response was "I would never say no because Disney's so wonderfully clever and inventive, but I would think they'll stay with just the two because of Annie."

And then the author goes to explain how Anne Hathaway has gone to more mature roles since the last movie.

Well of course there isn't going to be another one.... and what a shame! Hathaway would have disgraced disney with some of her new roles. Disney tries to produce clean, kid friendly films. However in "rachel getting married", she played a drug addict that cussed more during the film than she used normal words. In "sex, love and other drugs" she was having sex in very other scene. She has gone beyond mature roles, and they are the opposite of what the princess diaries are about!

And Princess Diaries would NOT be princess diaries without Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews! I hate it but I think it would be wise for disney to stop with the two because she isn't a good role model for good girls. Granted that my daughter has only seen her in the roles of PD and Elle Enchanted... and that's all I hope she ever sees her in.... it's the principal of it all! Kinda like Lindsey Lohan returning to Disney : (

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)