Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 324 Total Views

I am a wife and mother of 3 children. My children are 10,7 and 3 years old. I live in the Murfreesboro area and I am always looking for local play dates and mommy dateshugs!

by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LanasMommy0504
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Samantha. I have a 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and we're expecting #3. We live in Murfreesboro but are also very close to Smyrna.
busymom3910
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is April. I live in La Vergne and I have a 5 year old daughter, 3 year old special needs daughter and an 18 year old son.

We love having play dates with new friends.

EvieDeJesus
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I live in La Vergne (close to Smyrna) and I have a 7 yr. old daughter - Having an only child means I'm always looking for playdates so she can interact with friends. Most of my local friends have more than one child and stay home alot because their kids keep each other company. It sometimes feels like I am the only one making the effort to get together with my friends which is getting old - this is why I'm back here at Cafe Moms after being gone for several years. I am looking to connect with people that are open minded and accepting of people and their differences. I can't do friendships with people that are racist or ultra conservative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)