Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 337 Total Views

Hello,

Thanks for joining the group! Please introduce yourself here!

I'll start.....

My name is Melissa and I have a wonderful son who will be turning 2 November 28th and I just found out I am expecting baby #2 at the begining of June!!

I just moved to the area in January 2012 and am looking forward to meeting more people!!

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof754
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Hi, im marilyn, 37. Married mother of 3. RJ-11, Hannah- 9, and Justin- 8. We live in Toronto Ohio. I currently work 2 fulltime jobs plus go to school for nursing, will be done in a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Hi I'm Jess I'm 24. I have a 5 year old daughter and am expecting a boy in January. I'm in Knoxville  Ohio. I'm currently a stay home mommy for now. 

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Thanks for joining!!! I know it is very dead right now...but i'm hoping to get more people! Spread the word!!

Oh I forgot to mention I am a stay at home mom also! :)

momof754
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:59 AM
You're not too far from me! Where does your daughter go to school? My kids all go to Toronto elementary

Quoting JessLackey:

Hi I'm Jess I'm 24. I have a 5 year old daughter and am expecting a boy in January. I'm in Knoxville  Ohio. I'm currently a stay home mommy for now. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Yeah I live just off the top of JFK on 152. She goes to edison though.

Quoting momof754:

You're not too far from me! Where does your daughter go to school? My kids all go to Toronto elementary

Quoting JessLackey:

momof754
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM

if you ever ordered dominos in toronto up until august of last year, i would have probably either made your food or delivered it, lol

JessLackey
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM

lol We order it all the time. but we just moved onto 152. I was living on jfk before at the top of it. The trailer with 3 pine trees in front of it on the left if your coming from toronto. We moved to a bigger place since we have a baby on the way that and hated the neighbors.lol

Quoting momof754:

if you ever ordered dominos in toronto up until august of last year, i would have probably either made your food or delivered it, lol

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM
My husbands grandma used to live in Toronto...off of 4th street

I live in Wintersville
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof754
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Omg, lol. I know exactly who you are then. I was the one who drove the tan buick. Small world

Quoting JessLackey:

lol We order it all the time. but we just moved onto 152. I was living on jfk before at the top of it. The trailer with 3 pine trees in front of it on the left if your coming from toronto. We moved to a bigger place since we have a baby on the way that and hated the neighbors.lol

Quoting momof754:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof754
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM
My husband's family is from here. They probably know your grandmother. Hubby's mom was a Holmes, so we are practically related to half the town lol

Quoting Melissa44685:

My husbands grandma used to live in Toronto...off of 4th street

I live in Wintersville

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)