Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay they finally came.lol

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

Well we decided to cloth diaper this go round since it will be much cheaper. So I ordered a bunch of diapers threw a site and had to wait for them to get here because they was coming from china. Well they finally came yesterday and today.lol Sorry im a bit excited.lol I cant wait for this little boy to be here. January needs to hurry up.lol

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kmrtigger
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Glad they arrived. Lots of colors to choose from.

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM
That's awesome!!! I give you soo much credit! I don't think I would be able to cloth diaper.
January is close but it feels like forever! I have to wait till then to find out if if having a boy or girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I wasn't thrilled with the idea of it at first either it was more my bf wanted us to. So I did some research and it doesn't seem that bad with all the different stuff to keep them from smelling and everything else. Yeah january seems to be forever and a day away when it really is right around the corner now.lol. Time should speed up till then.lol What do you want boy or girl?

Quoting Melissa44685:

That's awesome!!! I give you soo much credit! I don't think I would be able to cloth diaper.
January is close but it feels like forever! I have to wait till then to find out if if having a boy or girl!

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I'll be happy with either because I adore my son and would love another boy, however it would be wonderful to have a girl this time!!

Quoting JessLackey:

I wasn't thrilled with the idea of it at first either it was more my bf wanted us to. So I did some research and it doesn't seem that bad with all the different stuff to keep them from smelling and everything else. Yeah january seems to be forever and a day away when it really is right around the corner now.lol. Time should speed up till then.lol What do you want boy or girl?

Quoting Melissa44685:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof754
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:32 PM

that is awesome! and congrats to both of you ladies!!

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Thanks!!

Quoting momof754:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM

thank you

Quoting momof754:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)