Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's here!!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 360 Total Views

I had my baby boy on Nov 16th at trinity birth center! and i am sooo in love!!!

William Declan <3 9lbs 2oz and 22 1/2 in long! My biggest baby!!

with his sisters!

big handsome boy :)

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM

He is adorable.

BTW that is the same day I gave birth to my youngest son. He's 9yrs old now. And I had him at the same place. And my best friend gave birth to her 2nd daughter on the same day as you. But she lives in  Chester,WV .

Love the last picture.

Elementary School Kids

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:57 PM
He is ADORABLE!! Congrats! Btw, how do you like Trinity as far as their maternity dept?? I don't know much about them as we moved here last year and I had my son in Akron. All I know is I have heard people call it Tragedy....lol
Kind of scares me cause I'll have a c-section.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tbursac777
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM

what/???!!! I LOVE the birth center!! I had dd1 at Akron General.. and it was a good experience, but my experiences at the birth center were MUCH BETTER! Loved it there!! the nurses are super nice, and i LOVE my dr's. so i had a good experience. I guess it dependson your dr.

i have dr gilman and cutone. i love them.

Quoting Melissa44685:

He is ADORABLE!! Congrats! Btw, how do you like Trinity as far as their maternity dept?? I don't know much about them as we moved here last year and I had my son in Akron. All I know is I have heard people call it Tragedy....lol

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Awesome! Right now I'm traveling to north canton every appt. (stupid I know) and I know it is only going to get harder this winter and when I have to go every week (I'm only 12 weeks now). Those 2 doctors you had...were they at the Trinity obgyn office?? That is where I would end up going!
I had DS at Akron General too!! I went to Paragon obgyn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tbursac777
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM

i went to paragon too!!! LOL. on mull ave/white pond? haha. small world!

and yes.. it's all about women's health associates. right next to trinity. i love it there! the one dr is suuuper friendly. the other isn't as friendly. . but she does a good job.

Quoting Melissa44685:

Awesome! Right now I'm trai veling to north canton every appt. (stupid I know) and I know it is only going to get harder this winter and when I have to go every week (I'm only 12 weeks now). Those 2 doctors you had...were they at the Trinity obgyn office?? That is where I would end up going!

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Lol yea a very small world! I went to the paragon in green off of Massillon road. I lived on Massillon road so it was right next door for me!
I really want to switch! All about women's doesn't accept my health insurance, but apparently there is a obgyn office directly through trinity that does, so hopefully I can switch!

Quoting tbursac777:

i went to paragon too!!! LOL. on mull ave/white pond? haha. small world!

and yes.. it's all about women's health associates. right next to trinity. i love it there! the one dr is suuuper friendly. the other isn't as friendly. . but she does a good job.

Quoting Melissa44685:

Awesome! Right now I'm trai veling to north canton every appt. (stupid I know) and I know it is only going to get harder this winter and when I have to go every week (I'm only 12 weeks now). Those 2 doctors you had...were they at the Trinity obgyn office?? That is where I would end up going!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

congrats

kmrtigger
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Quoting Melissa44685:

I had my youngest at the old birthing center. I was a high risk patient. And they were wonderful. I never had any issues. The nurses and doctors were great. It was so much nicer than the trip to PA. twice a week the entire pregnancy, like my other 2 boys.

JessLackey
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:00 AM

When was the birthing center added? 

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting Melissa44685:

I had my youngest there right after the new birthing center opened. I was a high risk patient. And they were wonderful. I never had any issues. The nurses and doctors were great. It was so much nicer than the trip to PA. twice a week the entire pregnancy, like my other 2 boys.

momof754
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM

congrats on the beautiful baby boy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)