Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had my baby boy on Nov 16th at trinity birth center! and i am sooo in love!!!

William Declan <3 9lbs 2oz and 22 1/2 in long! My biggest baby!!

with his sisters!

big handsome boy :)

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
kmrtigger
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I think it was remodeled or moved around in 2009-11. I had my youngest in 2003. But he was at the old birthing center.

Quoting JessLackey:

When was the birthing center added? 

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting Melissa44685:

He is ADORABLE!! Congrats! Btw, how do you like Trinity as far as their maternity dept?? I don't know much about them as we moved here last year and I had my son in Akron. All I know is I have heard people call it Tragedy....lol
Kind of scares me cause I'll have a c-section.

I had my youngest there in the old birthing center. I was a high risk patient. And they were wonderful. I never had any issues. The nurses and doctors were great. It was so much nicer than the trip to PA. twice a week the entire pregnancy, like my other 2 boys.

momof754
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:49 AM

the birthing center moved to trinity west in either 2010 or 2011

kmrtigger
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Sorry edited my reply, I meant old birthing center. I think they built the new one because of the updated equipment they got and to make room for more patients. I remember when my doctor from Pa. came down to train the nurses and doctors how to handle high risk patients so they wouldn't have to leave the county for treatment. It was so much nicer than that long car ride to and from PA. twice a week.

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting Melissa44685:

He is ADORABLE!! Congrats! Btw, how do you like Trinity as far as their maternity dept?? I don't know much about them as we moved here last year and I had my son in Akron. All I know is I have heard people call it Tragedy....lol

I had my youngest there right after the new birthing center opened. I was a high risk patient. And they were wonderful. I never had any issues. The nurses and doctors were great. It was so much nicer than the trip to PA. twice a week the entire pregnancy, like my other 2 boys.

tbursac777
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:18 AM

i delievered my dd2 there, so it must've been before 2010.

Quoting momof754:

the birthing center moved to trinity west in either 2010 or 2011

JessLackey
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I went to trinity for my daughter and was rushed to Allegheny hospital  in pa. So didn't really get to see the birth center here. I went from the er to pa. Im hoping this time I don't have the same complications I really don't want to go that far again. I didn't come back and fourth though. My daughter and me both was admitted for a week so and I was discharged a couple hours before she was. I went and did a tour of the birthcenter after the had to stop labor in october. The nurses and everyone here  seem nice. Im just hoping to be able to stay here.lol  

Quoting kmrtigger:

Sorry edited my reply, I meant old birthing center. I think they built the new one because of the updated equipment they got and to make room for more patients. I remember when my doctor from Pa. came down to train the nurses and doctors how to handle high risk patients so they wouldn't have to leave the county for treatment. It was so much nicer than that long car ride to and from PA. twice a week.

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting Melissa44685:

I had my youngest there right after the new birthing center opened. I was a high risk patient. And they were wonderful. I never had any issues. The nurses and doctors were great. It was so much nicer than the trip to PA. twice a week the entire pregnancy, like my other 2 boys.

kmrtigger
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Allegheny is where I had to go twice a week, the entire time I was pregnant. It sucked becuase of rush hour traffic in the morning.

Quoting JessLackey:

I went to trinity for my daughter and was rushed to Allegheny hospital  in pa. So didn't really get to see the birth center here. I went from the er to pa. Im hoping this time I don't have the same complications I really don't want to go that far again. I didn't come back and fourth though. My daughter and me both was admitted for a week so and I was discharged a couple hours before she was. I went and did a tour of the birthcenter after the had to stop labor in october. The nurses and everyone here  seem nice. Im just hoping to be able to stay here.lol  

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting Melissa44685:

JessLackey
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I loved the nurses there. Just hated being that far from my family and everyone. Not to mention I wasnt allowed to see my daughter most the time due to them not wanting me to get over excited or my bloodpressure going up. Which not seeing her didnt help that. That was in 07 so dont think the new birthcenter was even here then but not sure.

Quoting kmrtigger:

Allegheny is where I had to go twice a week, the entire time I was pregnant. It sucked becuase of rush hour traffic in the morning.

Quoting JessLackey:

JessLackey
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Question for ya. A Lot of the girls in my due group are talking about how the hospital sends you home with like a gift bag type thing for baby. Does trinity do that? Sorry was just curious from everyone talking about it and knew you had just had your baby there recently.

Quoting tbursac777:

what/???!!! I LOVE the birth center!! I had dd1 at Akron General.. and it was a good experience, but my experiences at the birth center were MUCH BETTER! Loved it there!! the nurses are super nice, and i LOVE my dr's. so i had a good experience. I guess it dependson your dr.

i have dr gilman and cutone. i love them.

Quoting Melissa44685:

tbursac777
by Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM

not a gift bag per say.. but they give you allt he diapers they have in the drawer (they gave me 2 small packs) if you formula feed, they give you formula.. they give you a birth book.. and a bunch of coupons. with dd1 i got a diaper bag too, but not this time. i ddin't need it though.

Quoting JessLackey:

Question for ya. A Lot of the girls in my due group are talking about how the hospital sends you home with like a gift bag type thing for baby. Does trinity do that? Sorry was just curious from everyone talking about it and knew you had just had your baby there recently.

Quoting tbursac777:

what/???!!! I LOVE the birth center!! I had dd1 at Akron General.. and it was a good experience, but my experiences at the birth center were MUCH BETTER! Loved it there!! the nurses are super nice, and i LOVE my dr's. so i had a good experience. I guess it dependson your dr.

Quoting Melissa44685:

JessLackey
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM

With my daughter I got a diaper bag full of stuff but I had her at allegheny general in Pittsburgh. Thank you for answering. I know you must be busy with the new baby.

Quoting tbursac777:

not a gift bag per say.. but they give you allt he diapers they have in the drawer (they gave me 2 small packs) if you formula feed, they give you formula.. they give you a birth book.. and a bunch of coupons. with dd1 i got a diaper bag too, but not this time. i ddin't need it though.

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting tbursac777:

Quoting Melissa44685:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)