Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 166 Total Views
Thanks for all the input on Trinity girls! I have an ob appointment at paragon today, but it will be my last as I am switching asap!
I have been really upset that DH has yet to come to an appointment with me. Not his fault, but it's hard when you have a 2 year old who needs to nap and the drive is an hour and 45 min. I was upset because he was there for it all last time and this time he missed the first ultrasound and today he won't get to hear the heartbeat for the first time :(
But, thanks again for making me feel good about my decision!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tbursac777
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:39 PM

awww. with my first dh was tehre every visit.. for everything. then with dd2 he came to one or two (all the ultrasounds of course!) and this time around, he only came to the ultrasounds. it's hard when he works all the time, and if i want to go alone, he has to keep the other kids.

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Yea...it stinks! But, I finally found a doctor here! He is in Toronto, his name is Dr. Edwards. My doctor said everyone really likes him! I'm excited. I only have to go to paragon this month and my first appt here is in January AND it will my gender ultrasound too!! :)

Quoting tbursac777:

awww. with my first dh was tehre every visit.. for everything. then with dd2 he came to one or two (all the ultrasounds of course!) and this time around, he only came to the ultrasounds. it's hard when he works all the time, and if i want to go alone, he has to keep the other kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof754
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM

a friend of mine used to go to him. she loved him. the only problem was, she missed one appointment and he stopped seeing her. he is so busy cause he is so good. glad to hear you found a good doctor down here

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Thanks! It's good to know that i found a good doctor and won't be having to make the drive to Akron all the time!!

Quoting momof754:

a friend of mine used to go to him. she loved him. the only problem was, she missed one appointment and he stopped seeing her. he is so busy cause he is so good. glad to hear you found a good doctor down here

BabyFruit Ticker
JessLackey
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Hey thats my doctor.lol. He is a great doctor and I love him.lol

Quoting Melissa44685:

Yea...it stinks! But, I finally found a doctor here! He is in Toronto, his name is Dr. Edwards. My doctor said everyone really likes him! I'm excited. I only have to go to paragon this month and my first appt here is in January AND it will my gender ultrasound too!! :)

Quoting tbursac777:

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Aww yay!! I must admit I was starting to stress out about finding a doctor here that takes my insurance, but i asked our family doctor!! Maybe we will run into each other! :)

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting tbursac777:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:14 PM

My next appointment is the 13th at 9 for ultrasound then 930 to see the doctor i think it is. I get an ultrasound every month because im high risk. But im on my two week appointments so we could.lol

Quoting Melissa44685:

Aww yay!! I must admit I was starting to stress out about finding a doctor here that takes my insurance, but i asked our family doctor!! Maybe we will run into each other! :)

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting tbursac777:

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM
My first appt with him isn't until Jan. 23rd at 2 because the couldn't get me in this month yet. But, that's my gender ultrasound! So I'm very excited!!

Quoting JessLackey:

My next appointment is the 13th at 9 for ultrasound then 930 to see the doctor i think it is. I get an ultrasound every month because im high risk. But im on my two week appointments so we could.lol

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting tbursac777:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Im due jan 19th so hopefully baby is here by then.lol 

Quoting Melissa44685:

My first appt with him isn't until Jan. 23rd at 2 because the couldn't get me in this month yet. But, that's my gender ultrasound! So I'm very excited!!

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting tbursac777:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)