Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Witch Hazel uses's

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Before I was on birth control around my menstrual cycle I would get really bad acne and as every girl/women would I hated them. While working as a waitress, a fellow co-worker told me that she has problems to but her face was clear? I asked her what she use's, she told me that she use's Witch Hazel. So years later lol (NOW) I am on a birth control (2nd type in 2 years) because for the first year I was on the generic of Yaz well I would have my regualr cycle but then shortly after start again so I would have to cycles in a month, so I switched birth controls and now I'm on Loestrogin which on this type I don't have a cycle and I have to say that I don't miss them haha. Anyways Im starting to notice that I'm getting a pimple here and there but no way near what they would be if I wasn't on birth control, but they still bother me. Not to mention for some reason my cheeks are always red and years ago they were not like that but they are now. So i did some research on this witch hazel and found that it is great for many uses. Acne, oily skin, blemishes, refresh tired eyes, brusies, toner, scrapes, cleaners, shrink bags under eyes, dry skin, razor burn, etc..

Was wondering 2 questions for you ladies who use it. What do you use it for? Does it work?

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kmrtigger
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I have never used it. But I might start if it helps rid me of acne during my monthly visits from Aunt Flo.

hailey51207
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM
I just started using it last night and have already see and feel a difference :-)and

Quoting kmrtigger:

I have never used it. But I might start if it helps rid me of acne during my monthly visits from Aunt Flo.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hailey51207
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM
I just started using it last night and have already see and feel a difference :-)

Quoting kmrtigger:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)