Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just checking in....

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 163 Total Views
To see how everyone is doing!!
I'm good! I recently started a new job substitute teaching for Jefferson County Head Start and it works great with being pregnant because I don't have to be there everyday and I still get time with my son!
OH and I have my gender ultrasound on the 23rd!!!! So excited!!!
So what's new ladies??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JessLackey
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Im doing good. I have 12 days till my due date. So shouldnt be long now. :) Good Luck at the gender ultasound. What are you hoping for?

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:41 PM
A girl! But I will be happy either way!!! Good luck to you during your delivery!! Keep us updated!!!

Quoting JessLackey:

Im doing good. I have 12 days till my due date. So shouldnt be long now. :) Good Luck at the gender ultasound. What are you hoping for?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Well didnt make it to my due date.lol had him monday night at 11:20pm. We go home today illpost pics and everything then.

Quoting Melissa44685:

A girl! But I will be happy either way!!! Good luck to you during your delivery!! Keep us updated!!!

Quoting JessLackey:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Yay!!! I'm soo excited for you!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Quoting JessLackey:

Well didnt make it to my due date.lol had him monday night at 11:20pm. We go home today illpost pics and everything then.

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting JessLackey:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessLackey
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM

We just got home today Ended up being transfered to akrons childrens hospital because he has a whole on his heart.

Quoting Melissa44685:

Yay!!! I'm soo excited for you!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Quoting JessLackey:

Quoting Melissa44685:

Quoting JessLackey:

kmrtigger
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Jess, he is adorable!!!!

Melissa44685
by Group Owner on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:41 PM
He is the absolute cutest!!! Congrats again and glad you are home!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)