Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WARNING ON SHIPPING PRICE!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

Okay, so I bought a hb kit from Cascade the link for hb supplies. They don't tell what shipping is b/c they claim to do it by hand so that you get the best price. Well, I am a bit disappointed in what they charged me. $15.65 for shipping on a box of light weight stuff that cost $33.00. So shipping was half of what I spent on their products. VERY sad!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JennWatt
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM
how far did the box have to travel? The further the more expensive it is to ship.
FebPenguins
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Quoting JennWatt:

how far did the box have to travel? The further the more expensive it is to ship.

oregon to michigan maybe you're right

FrumpyMama
by Group Owner on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Ouch! Was it a fast ship, as in, did you get it 2 days later or overnight? That seems steep for regular.

FebPenguins
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Ouch! Was it a fast ship, as in, did you get it 2 days later or overnight? That seems steep for regular.

Okay, so they shipped it Prioity Shipping USPS and the tag on the box did say $14 and some change. So I am actually okay with it, now that I can see it wasn't "handling" charges. It has to be the way USPS now charges shipping, box size and destination. Not weight, b/c it was all light stuff~pads, gloves, cord clamp etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)