Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has the time or energy?!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 178 Total Views
To keep their house clean while in labor!
I keep watching youtube hb videos and everyones house is spotless!!
Ican guarantee mine will not look like that:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
peaches_04
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:37 AM
I suppose it gives you something to do to keep your mind off contractions though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by Group Owner on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I had this vision of me in labor scrubbing my tub. haha! Didn't happen. Maybe they have their moms or mil over to help out.

_muffin_
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM

My mom was over during the day to clean the night I went into labor so my house was actually clean. Otherwise, it would have been a disaster.

FebPenguins
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Mine was pretty much in order. With two children instead of one, I am wondering how clean it will be this time. Though my dh will just have to "clean" whatever needs cleaning.

mama_2_jasper
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I will spazz out if my home is not clean while I am in labor! That will probably be me cleaning, or at least ordering people to "clean that mirror" or "theres some dust over there! I can't stand if things are not clean! lol

NDFanatik
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM

It wasn't a wreck, but when my MW's came over, they actually folded my remaining laundry, filled up my dishwasher with the stuff that was in the sink, picked up the kids toys that were lying around...  lol.  All while I'm laboring away in the middle of the living room and vocalizing like crazy.  They're awesome. 

JennWatt
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM
My hubby cleans - that was the only reason my house was clean!
h_minkus
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Mine was clean from the daily nesting. lol But I had a lot of "pre-labor" the day of so I was constantly picking up things and doing laundry and stuff just in case.

illegallyblonde
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Mine was clean. Lol. My mom was here and I have cleaners. I know, my guilty pleasure. If I didn't have either of those, my house would prob be in shambles too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)