Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beast of Bodmin Moor

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

Has anyone heard of this?

its a very strange creature

not sure if this is what Mississippi refers to as the Black Panther??

any more info on this creature would be greatly appreciated. i am reading up on it right now, waiting for Finding Bigfoot to start =D

Do you like creepy, paranormal, and weird stuff? Come join my new group and talk about it!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/116470
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Jan. 29, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow I never heard of this one. It does look sort of like a Black Panther. I have seen a panther before but the Wildlife officals here say they don't exist. Closed-minded people! I will try to get some stuff up on the Black Panther later tonight. I have a lot of info on it.

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Jan. 29, 2012 at 9:24 PM

i cant wait!!

Quoting dragonfly750:

Wow I never heard of this one. It does look sort of like a Black Panther. I have seen a panther before but the Wildlife officals here say they don't exist. Closed-minded people! I will try to get some stuff up on the Black Panther later tonight. I have a lot of info on it.

do you like creepy, paranormal, and weird stuff? then come join my group and talk about it with us! www.cafemom.com/group/116470

LivinDeadGurl
Working on siggies tomorrow. Life has been CRAZY lately. I am so behind.
Monday at 11:47 PM
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I have heard of it, but don't know a whole lot about it.  I just know that it supposedly looks a lot like a panther.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)