Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loch Ness Monster

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

Even though I am a total bigfoot/chupacabra/ghost believer, the Loch Ness Monster is a little harder for me to believe in...

I can somewhat imagine that a huge fish can in large lakes, but not a air breathing monster. LOL

this is the most famous photo of the supposed monster, so many people have tried to recreate it and prove it or disprove it. its basically 50/50

some people think its an elephant trunk, some people think its a hoax. theres a lot of different theories. what do YOU think??

by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
evensmummy
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I don't know what I believe really. I am with you on it being a bit dificult to believe, but I do know that I ♥ Nessie!

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM
That pic is a hoax but it's completely possible Nessie exists. I am not completely convinced though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piercedbeauty21
by Member on Feb. 3, 2012 at 11:01 AM

There are tons of better pics of the Loch Ness monster! There was a book I read as a kid that had photos that were taken underwater of Nessie. You could see everything almost clear as day! That's also the same day I became scared to swim in lakes LOL. There's a documentary about it on Netflix (can't remember the name) where they send this camera down there and they find (what looks like) to be the corpse of another Nessie. Since the water is so cold down there, it pretty much preserved everything. It was really cool. Now that I think about it, it might be an episode on Monster Quest.

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM

thats pretty cool, i havent seen that episode. i know that a lot of people are always searching for Nessie. and people are always arguing over it lol. i think its more than possible for a fish to grow to huge sizes in a huge lake .. some lakes can be like 100s of feet deep. and we have never even explored the bottom of them!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

There are tons of better pics of the Loch Ness monster! There was a book I read as a kid that had photos that were taken underwater of Nessie. You could see everything almost clear as day! That's also the same day I became scared to swim in lakes LOL. There's a documentary about it on Netflix (can't remember the name) where they send this camera down there and they find (what looks like) to be the corpse of another Nessie. Since the water is so cold down there, it pretty much preserved everything. It was really cool. Now that I think about it, it might be an episode on Monster Quest.

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM

yea i know what you mean.

its hard to know what to believe and what not to believe LOL

Quoting Ihereainti:

That pic is a hoax but it's completely possible Nessie exists. I am not completely convinced though

LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Yesterday at 3:54 PM
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I am sure there is something out there, but what, I don't know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN