Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A scary thing just happened

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 359 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I posted this in another group too, but I really wanted to share it here. I was just sitting here at the computer in the dark with daughter asleep on the bed behind me. All of a sudden there was something beside me. I saw it out of the corner of my eye. But more importantly, I felt it. I can't explain what it was. I have never felt anything in the house before. Outside is different, but never in the house. It seriously freaked me out!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Do you know how to shield?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Yes and I will take some time to do that. Thank you. It freaked me out so bad I couldn't think for a minute.

Quoting Ihereainti:

Do you know how to shield?

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM
It happens! Remember they can't hurt you physically and always keep the shield in place :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I know. Thank you.

DeannaLeigh79
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:47 AM
I see them often...I call the one that I hate and is there the most the shadow man . I feel a malevolent feeling when he is there.. Ihave been told shadow people feed off of anger ,sadness and negative emotions. But if you don't acknowledge them they will go away. So scary.
Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM
It must be. To be honest I don't know what a shadow man is... I have ean across angry depressed and sad spirits. But nothing that sounds as creepy as shadow man
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Seriously scary. I have seen a couple of things before and heard a few things, but never in this house and never anything that scared me as bad as that.

Quoting DeannaLeigh79:

I see them often...I call the one that I hate and is there the most the shadow man . I feel a malevolent feeling when he is there.. Ihave been told shadow people feed off of anger ,sadness and negative emotions. But if you don't acknowledge them they will go away. So scary.

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Well I hope I don't experience it..maybe your gift reaches further than mine? I have a friend who swears she can sense aliens,. I can't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I hope I don't experience it anymore either. I used to live in a house that belonged to my grandparents before they died and I could hear them. But that wasn't scary because I knew them and that they wouldn't hurt me. This was different somehow. I was told that there might be a spirit attached to me that was draining my energy. I have not felt well in months and the doctors can't find anything. I am not sure about that. But I am sure that there was something standing beside me a little while ago.

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Hmm could shadow people be spirits but you aren't fully tuned? Like a radio station not quite on the right frequentcy ?
People living like you and me in another Deminsion ? Demons ( though I don't believe in them)
Or psycological projections?
Something to think about
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)