Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe I am still up!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 356 Total Views
My youngest took a late nap. Got alot done. And goofed off on cafrmom for hours too. But I have to be up at 630.
Lol aggg

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol im still up too

I get up everyday at 6.. but I got a lot done tonight! I planned out meals for the next 2 weeks and wrote our shopping list for tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM
I may have to just stay up. My itouch is the only alarm I have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I am always up at this time. This is when I get my best work done. lol But I don't sleep much.

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Work? he I just read the Pickens post.. are you in sc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM

It's not really work. I do this, post pictures of jewelry to sell on Facebook, laundry (I hate laundry) answer emails, whatever piles up during the day.

I am in central Mississippi. About 2 hours from the courthouse in Alabama.

Quoting Ihereainti:

Work? he I just read the Pickens post.. are you in sc?

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Ah couldn't tell where it is at.. Orob cause I am cross eyed:) I have family in Birmingham.. Then I hAve family all over the south..
Speaking of Alabama .. Have you been to Hank Williams grave ? I hear it's a hot spot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I have been there. It definitely has a different energy. While I was there a man should us a picture that he said was taken a week before. It looked like a shadow figure kneeling at the graveside. it was cool, but I always question pictures since they are ao easy to fake.

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Lol I question everything :) so I know what you mean... It think the grave would have to be... Even though I know spirits don't hang out at graves

Quoting dragonfly750:

I have been there. It definitely has a different energy. While I was there a man should us a picture that he said was taken a week before. It looked like a shadow figure kneeling at the graveside. it was cool, but I always question pictures since they are ao easy to fake.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)