Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!! ******UPDATE******LONG!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 628 Total Views

Hi everyone,
I am new here and very curious about ghosts and all things paranormal. Now here comes the question, my brother says he sees shadows in his bedroom and his bed shakes often. He also says that the shadows follow him everywhere. My mother says that his personality has changed and now he drinks heavily and sleeps with the lights on. My mom said that everyone in the house feels that something is there.  She called today asking for some advice on what to do. I am no expert on ghosts or whatever it is. Can anyone help???

My family went to a church and asked for some advice. The pastor told them to come back for the next service. At my mother's house, my brother and my sis's fiance were hanging out in the living room watching tv. My future BIL has told us previously that he can sense spirits and see them as well. Apparently, while they were watching tv, he felt two presences along with them. One was an older gentleman who was sitting in one of the chairs just glaring at my brother and then a lady spirit/demon sitting next to my brother but instead of just sitting there, she appeared to be soothing my brother and that she looked like she was whispering things into his ear. A little later, my BIL asked my brother about it and he said the lady was telling him not to go with his family and that they need him with them. THIS IS SO FREAKY!!!! When it came time for church, my bro was reluctant to leave. He said he was afraid of what will happen if he goes and that he is not strong enough to fight them. My family coaxed him into going. He said at the church he felt so sick, probably because he was fearing something would happen to him. eventually he calmed down and fell asleep in church but was crying in his sleep. The church prayed for him and blessed him. he said that he felt a little better and was some what at ease. my family agreed to have him stay at my other brother's house until they could bless their house. That night, my BIL said he heard a thud in my brother's room and the light was turned on(it was off). He went into the room and saw two of the pictures on the wall were rocking back and forth and the room was ice cold(apparently the room has been ice cold for a few weeks now). BIL shut the light and went back to bed. He said he felt angry energy in that room. SO my family blessed the house and my brother is back home. He said he feels fine and doesnt feel any spirits/demons around him. His room is no longer ice cold. Hopefully the spirits/demons stay away.  I told my mom that they all need to go to church or at least my brother does because I feel that he is not at the best place in his life and needs some guidance.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM

how old is your brother?

who else lives in the house?

madpenguin33
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
He's 29. My mom, her boyfriend, and my sis, her fiancé, and her 2 kids( 5 and 1.5 yrs) just moved in a month ago.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

he is the only one experiencing these things or is anyone else seeing things or hearing things??

Quoting madpenguin33:

He's 29. My mom, her boyfriend, and my sis, her fiancé, and her 2 kids( 5 and 1.5 yrs) just moved in a month ago.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

madpenguin33
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
She said that he is the only one who sees shadows but they all feel something. My brother(A)drinks more to help him sleep. He is actually an alcoholic but she said he started drinking less but now us back up again because of his experiences. He said the shadows follow him everywhere. He went to sleep over at our brothers house because he didn't want to sleep in his room. My moms bf called our other brother just to let him know to keep an eye out for my brother and make sure he's okay. He said when he talked to my other brother(R), the phone was fine but when (A) got on the phone, it was static.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

he is the only one experiencing these things or is anyone else seeing things or hearing things??

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madpenguin33
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM
My mom just called and said that her bf feels something, my niece screams in her sleep, and my sis says she feels something stare into her bedroom every night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM

ok i want you to try to take pics of your brother, see if anything comes up in the pics, like orbs or anything strange. do you live close to him.

my DH was an alcoholic as well. he is actually getting his 1 year token this month,.. he goes to AA at least once a week. so i know how it is to deal with it and if you ever need support you can message me.maybe encourage your brother to get into AA and so he can have a clear mind to deal with this?

maybe if you can get some picture proof and more witnesses. you can get some kinda of paranormal team to come to your house and do their investigation.

Quoting madpenguin33:

She said that he is the only one who sees shadows but they all feel something. My brother(A)drinks more to help him sleep. He is actually an alcoholic but she said he started drinking less but now us back up again because of his experiences. He said the shadows follow him everywhere. He went to sleep over at our brothers house because he didn't want to sleep in his room. My moms bf called our other brother just to let him know to keep an eye out for my brother and make sure he's okay. He said when he talked to my other brother(R), the phone was fine but when (A) got on the phone, it was static.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

madpenguin33
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Unfortunately I live I'm Wi, he lives in Tx. I will talk to my mom about that. She was thinking of having him to a church and get blessed. She also said that he stays in his room a lot and from what she says, that room is where it all started. So I find it odd that if he is scared, why he would want to stay in that room more?

Quoting mrsbrimer:

ok i want you to try to take pics of your brother, see if anything comes up in the pics, like orbs or anything strange. do you live close to him.

my DH was an alcoholic as well. he is actually getting his 1 year token this month,.. he goes to AA at least once a week. so i know how it is to deal with it and if you ever need support you can message me.maybe encourage your brother to get into AA and so he can have a clear mind to deal with this?

maybe if you can get some picture proof and more witnesses. you can get some kinda of paranormal team to come to your house and do their investigation.

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:43 PM

yea that is weird. he needs to get out of his room more and get fresh air. maybe your mom can take pics?  he should get blessed.

Quoting madpenguin33:

Unfortunately I live I'm Wi, he lives in Tx. I will talk to my mom about that. She was thinking of having him to a church and get blessed. She also said that he stays in his room a lot and from what she says, that room is where it all started. So I find it odd that if he is scared, why he would want to stay in that room more?

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

madpenguin33
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
I will definitely let her know. It hanks.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

yea that is weird. he needs to get out of his room more and get fresh air. maybe your mom can take pics?  he should get blessed.

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM

here is the site to Ghost Hunters form to have them come help you. i dont know how many people they actually come see or reply to but maybe filling out the form can help you

http://the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/communicate/need-help

Quoting madpenguin33:

I will definitely let her know. It hanks.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

how old is your brother?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)