Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know what this could be?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 312 Total Views
My dog will bark at the ceiling. He will look up in this one specific corner and start barking and he will chase something while looking up in the air barking. It's only in the living room, kitchen and dining room though. I dust pretty frequently so I doubt its cobwebs or bugs. We got another dog for a while and neither one of my dogs barked while the other dog was here. Now that we got rid of the other dog my dog is back to barking at the ceiling and chasing something. I know this probably sounds so stupid!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM

no thats not stupid! thats actually pretty legit. dogs can see things. like ghosts and spirits. if you're not scared shitless (like me) to take pics. try it. when your dog does it. take a pic where hes looking.. or download the ghost radar app for droid or iphone (if you have one) and maybe make contact. do you feel scared?

TarotMommy
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Take pics next time and post so we can all look to see if there's anything. Animals are sensative, as children are, to spirits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Animals are able to see things that we can't, like spirits and the like. Try to take a picture of the place he's barking at when he starts doing it! Maybe you might find out what he's barking at.

dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Please do take a picture. If anything shows up in it, post it so we can take a look as well.

Quoting alf2651:

Animals are able to see things that we can't, like spirits and the like. Try to take a picture of the place he's barking at when he starts doing it! Maybe you might find out what he's barking at.

ginnyk87
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I don't personally feel scared, but I think it is just because I'm used to it! It creeps the heck out of guests! I will have take pictures next time he does this. I have told whatever this thing is in my house that I don't mind it being here as long as it leaves us alone. So far no problems, but I do want to see if it is a spirit!

Quoting mrsbrimer:

no thats not stupid! thats actually pretty legit. dogs can see things. like ghosts and spirits. if you're not scared shitless (like me) to take pics. try it. when your dog does it. take a pic where hes looking.. or download the ghost radar app for droid or iphone (if you have one) and maybe make contact. do you feel scared?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginnyk87
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM

This is my living room.  It was taken as soon as we bought our house.

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:58 AM

i cant wait to see what kinds of pics you get!!! you can make a post on here and upload them and we can see if we see anything for you.! how often does your dog do that? maybe you can even just take pics when hes not doing it

Quoting ginnyk87:

I don't personally feel scared, but I think it is just because I'm used to it! It creeps the heck out of guests! I will have take pictures next time he does this. I have told whatever this thing is in my house that I don't mind it being here as long as it leaves us alone. So far no problems, but I do want to see if it is a spirit!

Quoting mrsbrimer:

ginnyk87
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM

i posted a pic of my living room! 

Quoting mrsbrimer:

i cant wait to see what kinds of pics you get!!! you can make a post on here and upload them and we can see if we see anything for you.! how often does your dog do that? maybe you can even just take pics when hes not doing it

Quoting ginnyk87:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM

wow!!! HUGE ORB!!!

Quoting ginnyk87:

This is my living room.  It was taken as soon as we bought our house.

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:16 PM

wow i couldnt believe the size of that orb in your living room, i totally cant wait for you to post more pics. !!!

Quoting ginnyk87:

i posted a pic of my living room! 

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Quoting ginnyk87:

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)