Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dead Fairy Picture

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 980 Total Views

If there were a HOAX fourm I might put this there, because I am pretty sure that it is a hoax. I just can't figure out how they did it. But it cool anyway.

Do Fairies Live At The Bottom Of Your Garden?

Maybe not anymore but a recent discovery would suggest that they probably did. What appear to be the mummified remains of a fairy have been discovered in the Derbyshire (in England) countryside.

The 8 inch remains complete with wings, skin, teeth and flowing red hair have been examined by anthropologists and forensic experts who can confirm that the body is genuine. X-rays of the 'fairy' reveal an anatomically identical skeleton to that of a child. The bones however, are hollow like those of a bird making them particularly light. The puzzling presence of a navel even suggests that the beings reproduce the same as humans despite the absence of reproductive organs.

.What appear to be the mummified remains of a fairy have been discovered in the Derbyshire countryside

Butterfly man, moth man, or mummified remains of a dead fairy?

http://web.archive.org/web/20071107101311/http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/DeadFairy.htm

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tori07
by Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Wow fairies! I love fairies! Wonder what that is?

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:48 AM

wow that is creepy looking

so this is kinda of embarrasing but when i was little, maybe like 5 or 6, i had imaginary fairy friends that came with me everywhere, i would talk to them LOL, and i would "see" them and no one else could. i knew they werent real because i made them up. But i LOVED fairies , and i think it would be so cool if they really did exist, but i dont think they do =(

dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM

It doesn't look like what I imagine a fairy would, I mean if they did exist. Maybe they do. Know whos?

mrsbrimer
by Alayna on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM

yea, wouldnt the wings like just be bones after all these years? and they just look like old leaves

madpenguin33
by Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:18 AM
This fairy reminded me of something. Have you heard of Sylvia Brown? She's a best selling artist who writes about spirits, angels etc. She claims she is a psychic. What do you think of her?
Anyways, I believe she says in one of her books, that she believes fairies are real and that she has seen them. Don't quote me on this but I believe she said went to Ireland or Scotland and that fairies existed over there. Something about the people believing it as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I am going to check into that. I used to watch her on Montel Williams and I found her intriguing. I do believe in psychic. But also believe that not everyone who says they are psychic really is.

Quoting madpenguin33:

This fairy reminded me of something. Have you heard of Sylvia Brown? She's a best selling artist who writes about spirits, angels etc. She claims she is a psychic. What do you think of her?
Anyways, I believe she says in one of her books, that she believes fairies are real and that she has seen them. Don't quote me on this but I believe she said went to Ireland or Scotland and that fairies existed over there. Something about the people believing it as well.

madpenguin33
by Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM
The books that I have seen usually dealt with one topic like her take on dreams or just about angels. But this one was about all sorts of myths and legends dealing with the chupacabra, aliens, fairies, astral travel, Shangri-La, Yeti, and Atlantis. A bunch of things. I liked the book.

Quoting dragonfly750:

I am going to check into that. I used to watch her on Montel Williams and I found her intriguing. I do believe in psychic. But also believe that not everyone who says they are psychic really is.

Quoting madpenguin33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Cool. I will check it out. I'l see if Amazon has it. I am sure they do.

Quoting madpenguin33:

The books that I have seen usually dealt with one topic like her take on dreams or just about angels. But this one was about all sorts of myths and legends dealing with the chupacabra, aliens, fairies, astral travel, Shangri-La, Yeti, and Atlantis. A bunch of things. I liked the book.

Quoting dragonfly750:

Quoting madpenguin33:

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:15 AM
I am not a huge fan of Sylvia. Like Lisa Williams
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonfly750
by Group Admin on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I am never sure who is real and who is not. I know, in my personal life, a real psychic. But I only know that he is for real because I am around him and he actually works with the police department on some cases. Bu ton tv and books it's harder to know for sure.

Quoting Ihereainti:

I am not a huge fan of Sylvia. Like Lisa Williams

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN