Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So guess what movie I saw yesterday

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

When work is slow I always put a movie on so I can have some background noise. And yesterday my movie of choice was Candyman. Now answer this anyone ever try this growing up? I admit I have gone into the bathroom and said he name once or twice but no more than that. Heck thanks to him and bloody Mary I will still have lil scares if I am alone in a bathroom and I think I saw something in the mirror. Anyone else have the same reaction at one time or another? Be honest lol. 

I remember this one time I was in the Walmart restroom was about 20 years old. And the way the stalls were facing you could see the mirrors through the cracks. So I am just about to pull my pants up when I look up and thought I saw a shadow out there. I started breathing just a lil bit faster and as I moved closer to the door to look outside...then the stupid automatic flusher goes off and I nearly fell since it made me jump. Who else hates those things?! 

Lol I gotta say after watching Candyman yesterday it made think of all the times I ran out of the restroom after washing my hands, covering up mirrors around the house, and just plain scaring myself since I thought I saw something in the mirror.  

by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
madpenguin33
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM
I never got thru those either! my older bros and cousins scared the shit out of me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadrama15
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Lol oh I got thru them just wished I hadn't afterwards! My cousins tortured me too! 

Quoting madpenguin33:

I never got thru those either! my older bros and cousins scared the shit out of me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)