Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bigfoot Tales - Alien Sasquatch

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Alien Sasquatch 
by Matt

It was a few years back now. I was about 12, maybe 13. My friend and I were out camping and we were left outside in a tent. At around 1 a.m. we heard something walking around outside our tent, and then is was scraping against our tent. My friend and I were scared, understandably, so we talked about what we should do. Just as we put on our shoes, the thing picked up our tent, ripping the stakes right out of the ground and dropped us hard, four feet from where we were before.

We jumped out of the tent ready to take the thing on, and it was dead quiet and we couldn't see a thing. But then, the clouds moved away from the moon, and we saw it. It was seven foot tall, and it was running up a huge hill just outside of our camp. We started to run after it, and when we were halfway up the hill, the thing jumped from the top of the hill, and ran into a small forest without missing a beat.

We then saw a strange light in the trees, and a craft lifted out of the trees and took off. My friend and I climbed the rest of the way up the hill, and just sat there. We were in complete shock because this thing had attacked us, and it took off, without even coming back to get us again. Whether it was an alien of a sasquatch, we will never know, but I hope to never go through that again.

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamadrama15
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Stuff like that is why I'm nervous about camping lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mamadrama15:

Stuff like that is why I'm nervous about camping lol

I know what you mean...lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)