Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 304 Total Views

I am new here, so hello my name is Becki. I am a happily marriedm other of two my husband serves in the US Navy.  I Have a question about essential oils. I am about to sell Young Living oils andI have already bought a couple. My daughter a ocuple months ago got a "haircut" from my son, who also nicked alittle above her eye. She now has an indented scar. IT doens't hurt  just cosmetic, I would liek to see if I can remove completly, but at least make it less visable. I have been using lavender and frankensence but doesn't seem to be looking any better. Any advice? 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ihereainti
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Hi!! I am also a mom of 2 and we are a retired navy family ... I don't know much about essential oils. Hopefully Someone has an answer for you:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babymagic-Mama
by Mrs. Witchen on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Hi Becki welcome to our group it great to have you. as far as the oils go Lavender is mostly for newer scars and cuts it wont do much for older ones. Make sure you are mixing the oils with the right carrier oil. for this situation I would tell you to be mixing it with rose hip seed oil and/or hazelnut oil. While lavender is mostly for newer scars it also helps a little with cell regeneration and antiseptic properties so i am adding it to this recipe for you below:

Helichrysum 10 drops,                                                                                                                                               Lavender       10 drops,                                                                                                                                                 Sage               10 drops,                                                                                                                                               Rose hip seed oil 1oz,                                                                                                                                               Hazelnut oil     1oz.                                                                                                                                                          Mix all together in a dark brown or dark blue glass bottle and apply with a cotton swab or cotton ball three times a day until the scar is lightened. 

Make sure you are buying organic oils at a fair price. 

I hope this helps and sorry for it taking so long for me to get back to you. 

rhanford
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM

thank you so much for getting back. I am looking to becoming a young living distruibuter, and no I know I wont get rich lol I'm doing this for the discount price on the oils. I love that I can use oils instead of pills. I will definatly put this recipe to good use!

Babymagic-Mama
by Mrs. Witchen on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I'm happy i could help.

Ihereainti
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Let me know if you become a distributor. I'd be interested

Quoting rhanford:

thank you so much for getting back. I am looking to becoming a young living distruibuter, and no I know I wont get rich lol I'm doing this for the discount price on the oils. I love that I can use oils instead of pills. I will definatly put this recipe to good use!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)