Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 420 Total Views

Here's where you can introduce yourself and your family (if you'd like) and add pics if you want!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Group Owner on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Michelle, 25.5 yrs old (hehe), mom of 2 girls, ages 4.5 and 16 mos (hannah and claire). I started cloth diapering my 2nd a week after she was born, when the stump fell off....well thats when i started FT. I actually tried "trainers", more like flannel fitteds, i had bought on ebay but my dd1 said they were for "babies" lol.

What I hope to get out of this group is friendship, advice (i know i need that!), and drama free good time :)

Here's a pic:

ShannanAjluni
by Group Admin on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Shan, fluff veteran of 14 years! I started fluffing my babies when Pam was 8 months old and she will be 15 in April. All 3 of my following babies were fluffed on contact.
I'm 34, and currently a stay at home mom to Pam, RJ, Joey, and Olly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Albond86
by Fluff Buff on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Hi! I'm Andrea, I'm 25, married to my fabulous dh, Bill who is active duty Navy. I'm a sahm to my awesome son Liam, who's a busy toddler! I'm currently pregnant with our little girl, Charlotte Macie, who is due July 13th!

I've been a cloth diapering momma for almost 9 months now since my fabulous boy turned 1 last May!
Hannahsmommy816
by Group Owner on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I should have mentioned DH LOL he always gets forgotten about haha. married to dh since 9/13/2008. sometimes i forget what day lol hah

CheyennesMommy2
by Fluff Nut on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Hi! :) Im Jess :) im a fluff newbie/addict. It happened all so fast! Lol
I started cd in November, my kids are Cheyenne and Hadley (2yrs and 9 months), & Jayden, my 6 yr old step son. Ive been married to dh since 2/20/2010 :) &&im a sahm :)..&&idk what else!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nirac82
by Fluff Nut on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hi I am Carin, 29 year old SAHM of 3 kiddos! I have been married to my high school sweetheart Adam for 7 years and we live on a small farm. I am a newbie in the cloth diapering world, started last August and I mainly use prefolds and covers.

playing soccer         dancing        toddler boy
Adason 8-10-07         Madelyn 9-4-09          Mason 1-19-11
ericajbusse
by Fluff Buff on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Hello!!!  I am Erica.  I'm 36, married just over 8 years to Lewis.  We have 3 kids.  Gavin-7, Nathan-5 and Gretchen-5mo.  We live in Green Bay, WI.  DH makes cheese for BelGioioso and is Army Reserve and I process health insurance claims but get to work from home.   My boys wore disposables (just had no idea back then!)  Got into cloth with Gretchen thanks to some ladies in my due date group.  I love it and am so glad we made this decision.  I've got commercial and WAHM, mostly pockets and a few AIO/AI2s.   I EBF and also babywear. 

Jules_
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Hi my name is Julie and I have been married to my husband for 10 years. I am a SAHM and love it. We have been pregnant 7 times. Two angel babies and 5 amazing kids. Kierstyn is 8, Ashleigh is 7, Mercy is 4, Kaden is 3 and Annistyn is 6 months. We also have legal custody of a 17 year old boy and his cat while his Mom gets help. We live in Topeka, KS but my hubby wants to move to Texas. Just waiting on a job. I breastfed, cloth diaper, make my own baby food, cosleep, car seat nut and baby wear. I am also a Christian. I think that sums me up :) I will add our family picture later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toshua
by Fluff Buff on Feb. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Hi ladies! My name is Toshua (pronounced like Tosha/Tasha) and I am the proud SAHM to Noah & Taylor (b/g twins) 12, Cannon 7 and Tatum 4.5 months. Tatum is the first baby I have cloth diapered. After trying every disposable brand on the market and all of them giving her a horrible rash, we made the switch to cloth and haven't looked back! I had a lot of help from the ladies in my CM dd group. Several are veteran CD moms and helped me out tremendously. I have been married for a little over 2 years to my awesome husband, Kirk, and we live in Central TX. I was a single mom for 4 years before marrying my best friend. My older 3 kids spend 4 days with me and 3 days with their dad each week. We are still on good terms and,  along with our spouses, are raising the older kids together. 

victoriaherring
by Head Admin on Feb. 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

hi! I'm victoria. I am a SAHM to one little girl named Lorelei. She is almost a year and a half old. She was born 9/2/10. I've been married 3 years on 2/28. My husband is a Marine and we are currently stationed in GA.. Luckily we got stationed 2 hours from our hometown :) I've been collecting cloth since before my daughter was born. We don't use it full time right now, but I'm really trying to do a lot more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)