Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mama Cloth

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 139 Total Views

I got my first mama cloth in the mail this week and I can't wait to try them out! I would love to try a Diva cup but I am worried I wouldn't like it since I hate tampons. My DH thinks I am nuts but oh well!

simple smile

playing soccer         dancing        toddler boy
Adason 8-10-07         Madelyn 9-4-09          Mason 1-19-11
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShannanAjluni
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM
I have the Meluna cup. I love it. I thought I would hate it, but it is really comfy and easy to use, though emptying and reinserting can be a bit messy until you figure it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Albond86
by Fluff Buff on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I love my mama cloth! So far I've used my mama cloth for just my pregnancy yuck stuff! Lol but I still fear everyone can see I'm wearing a pad...
Nirac82
by Fluff Nut on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I have tried using tampons in the past and can always feel them. I guess my concerns would be the same with a cup device. Plus I have really short fingers and don't know if that would hinder me as well.

Quoting ShannanAjluni:

I have the Meluna cup. I love it. I thought I would hate it, but it is really comfy and easy to use, though emptying and reinserting can be a bit messy until you figure it out.

ShannanAjluni
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM
I have short stubby fingers. It does not hinder me. If I get the cup up where it needs to be, I cannot feel it. But, if I don't, I can feel the stem. I love that I don't get that dried out feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nirac82
by Fluff Nut on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I just might have to look into it! Thanks for the info! :)

Quoting ShannanAjluni:

I have short stubby fingers. It does not hinder me. If I get the cup up where it needs to be, I cannot feel it. But, if I don't, I can feel the stem. I love that I don't get that dried out feeling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)