Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does it bother you if..

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 126 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I don't talk about cloth diapers all the time.. I know our group is fluff addicts, and yes I love cloth diapers, but honestly my world doesnt' revolve around them.. I'd say 99% of my posts are off topic, not about diapers, just about life.. Does this bother anyone? Should I just wait until I have something to say about diapers before I post?

I guess I'm letting what someone else said really get to me.. Now everytime I post something I just start thinking "ughh.. this is off topic.. I should probably just shut up.."

Anyways, something that is ON TOPIC - I won the Tantrums custom diaper from the CWCB blog!! It should be coming in the mail any day now!! YAY!!

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jules_
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't mind at all. I think cloth diapering is awesome and its something that connects us like minded mama's together. I love hearing about other things as well. That's how deeper connections are made. Just my opinion :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannanAjluni
by Group Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM
3 moms liked this
Cloth is just the glue that brought us together! Off topic discussions keep the flavor in here.... After all, how many times can we talk about poop without getting bored to tears?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Thanks ladies.. I guess I was just really letting what that other girl said get to me.. 

Jules_
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:45 PM
What other girl????

Quoting victoriaherring:

Thanks ladies.. I guess I was just really letting what that other girl said get to me.. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Group Owner on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:53 PM

doesnt bother me at all :) we could put "ot" in our posts....and if not, no biggie!

victoriaherring
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:10 PM

It was in the other group when I was talking about dinosaurs and stuff.. I was told that the group was only for talking about CD and parenting issues and if I wanted to talk about other stuff I should find a Christian group or something else and talk there.

Quoting Jules_:

What other girl????

Quoting victoriaherring:

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Jules_
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Oh.....I think I saw the world post one.

Quoting victoriaherring:

It was in the other group when I was talking about dinosaurs and stuff.. I was told that the group was only for talking about CD and parenting issues and if I wanted to talk about other stuff I should find a Christian group or something else and talk there.

Quoting Jules_:

What other girl????

Quoting victoriaherring:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)