Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting excited... be excited with me?? (spam)

Posted by   + Show Post

Most of you know that I was/am a wham.... When Olly got sick, and someone decided to kick me while I was down, my business pretty much stopped and died....

Well..... What do you think of the "new look" of FBC? I am able to sew more, and crochet more.... So I am going to open back up! This is my new almost-finished logo.... It represents all of my kids and is more "club" like...

I will be offering NB and OSFM pocket diapers/covers, soakers, longies, shorties, skirties, clothing, mei tais, ring slings, wraps, kitchen towels, wetbags, mama cloth, tampons, and toys.... And anything else I decide to make! Lol
I am preparing my grand opening... And going to be doing warm up contests on my FB....

WWW.Facebook.com/fluffybuttclub

Can someone be excited with me? I'm afraid to post else where....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Replies (21-26):
2Hopefull
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM
!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarajordan2008
by Fluff Buff on May. 5, 2012 at 8:07 AM
How big are we talking??? Dd is BIG for 3 (almost 4) at 42 lbs and wearing like 5t/6 around the waist...but we're needing a solution for bedtime...and I'm not having too much luck!

Quoting ShannanAjluni:

I have made a new pattern I'm going to need testers for: bedtime fluff for big kids.... Pul outer, pull up chonies.

Quoting maryb311:

Yay! I always wanted to try a FBC diaper but everytime you stocked I was broke :( Now Bel is potty trained! How do your diapers hold up overnight?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannanAjluni
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
The smallest size is looking arounf a 4/5, and Im planning on two more sizes up.

Quoting sarajordan2008:

How big are we talking??? Dd is BIG for 3 (almost 4) at 42 lbs and wearing like 5t/6 around the waist...but we're needing a solution for bedtime...and I'm not having too much luck!

Quoting ShannanAjluni:

I have made a new pattern I'm going to need testers for: bedtime fluff for big kids.... Pul outer, pull up chonies.

Quoting maryb311:

Yay! I always wanted to try a FBC diaper but everytime you stocked I was broke :( Now Bel is potty trained! How do your diapers hold up overnight?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toshua
by Fluff Buff on May. 6, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I am excited! Another diaper I can buy lol!

Nirac82
by Fluff Nut on May. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Great new logo and so excited for you! Glad that things are going well so you can get back to sewing! :)

Nirac82
by Fluff Nut on May. 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM

We are also looking for a nighttime solution for my 2 1/2 year old that is daytime trained. :)

Quoting ShannanAjluni:

Quoting maryb311:

playing soccer         dancing        toddler boy
Adason 8-10-07         Madelyn 9-4-09          Mason 1-19-11
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)