Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey ladies!!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 146 Total Views

Whats been going on? I haven't been spending much time on CM lately. I guess I go through phases of being really into it and then just focusing on real life.. not that I don't focus on real life all the time.. I'm having a yard sale this weekend with some friends and my husband has had most of this week off work.. oh and my mom came to visit and we took Lorelei to the aquarium, or as our town calls it "riverquarium." Oh and on Wednesday my husband was on the news! They interviewed him and some of the guys he works with asking about their time in the military and what the 4th means to them.. We recorded it and laughed.. my husband was so nervous.. he told the woman he'd been to zimbabwa (sp?) when he meant to say transylvania... completely different continents!!

Anyways, so we've been busy and I haven't been focusing on the computer or my phone much! I have been forcing myself to do schoolwork and occasionally check in on here and see what you guys have been up to!

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Albond86
by Fluff Buff on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Not much just last minute stuff before I have a newbie on MONDAY! :)
victoriaherring
by Head Admin on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

omg thats so exciting! gah I've been getting baby fever so bad! I have to keep telling myself its just not good timing for us right now! thank goodness I have an IUD in and can't make any last minute choices.

Quoting Albond86:

Not much just last minute stuff before I have a newbie on MONDAY! :)

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Albond86
by Fluff Buff on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty excited! I can't believe it's three days away! EEK!
Jules_
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM
My baby girl is sick again. Story of her life. We are out of town visiting family and will head hone on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by Head Admin on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Aww :( poor girl. Lorelei just got over hand foot and mouth.

Quoting Jules_:

My baby girl is sick again. Story of her life. We are out of town visiting family and will head hone on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Group Owner on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:15 AM

aw sounds like everyone is busy this summer!

i'm wrapped up in 50 shades of grey....can we say HOT!? *whew* loving these books!

Nirac82
by Fluff Nut on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I read all three in a week then reread them again the following week...I asked hubby for the box set for my birthday in September! :)

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

aw sounds like everyone is busy this summer!

i'm wrapped up in 50 shades of grey....can we say HOT!? *whew* loving these books!

playing soccer         dancing        toddler boy
Adason 8-10-07         Madelyn 9-4-09          Mason 1-19-11
Nirac82
by Fluff Nut on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I haven't been around much lately either. We have been busy with the summer activities, swimming, parks, fair...etc. My DH and I are going to Vegas in August so I am really looking forward to that! :)

Jules_
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Now my 3 year old has an ear infection and strep as well!

Quoting victoriaherring:

Aww :( poor girl. Lorelei just got over hand foot and mouth.

Quoting Jules_:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)