Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ghost Hunters

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 672 Total Views

Did you guys watch Ghost Hunters tonight? It was a great episode. But I am not completely happy with the way it ended. I won't say much in case you haven't watched yet.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I missed it. I didn't even remember to DVR it.

BHammack118
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Does any one know what the teaser for the next espisode was about?

Krystina_Grant
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I half watched it. Which basically means I missed both of it. I'm probably going to be too tired to watch the repeat, but what I did see I liked. The reveal was interesting.

Photobucket

Krystina_Grant
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I didn't see a teaser for it at all. It  might be the last one for now. After all GHI is supposed to start in the next two weeks, I think. But don't know for sure.

Photobucket

dragonfly750
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:35 AM
I am not sure what next week's episode is about. I will see if I can find out somewhere and let you know.
dragonfly750
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I have seen in a lot of the forums that Grant is leaving Ghost Hunters. Nobody knows for sure, but that seems to be what most people are thinking. If that's true, I hate it. The show won't be the same without him.
Krystina_Grant
by Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

NOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Grant can't leave!! He's integeral to the show!! He can't just leave!! No way!! It's got to just be a rumor. Maybe I'll check in on twitter and see if there is anything from him personally.

Photobucket

dragonfly750
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I know! I really hope that it isn't true. I will say this. I have noticed that in some of the last shows, he isn't wearing his wedding ring. So I wondered if there was anything wrong in his personal life. I certainly hope not though. There are a lot of other reasons that his ring might be missing. All I can say for sure is that there is some sort of announcement that "will change Ghost Hunters forever", they were all crying and hugging, and the forums and news articles are running rampant that someone is leaving. Most of them say Grant. But SYFY won't say anything about it.

I, for one, may not watch with Grant. He is my favorite.

Krystina_Grant
by Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I checked on twitter and went to the site and checked the first page and there was nothing about Grant leaving. Grant you, that's not proof that its a rumor, but I'd like to think that means he's staying around.

Photobucket

dragonfly750
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM
I really, really hope it's not true.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)