Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Books

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 331 Total Views

Tell us about your favorite books.

Mine are The Lord of The Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien. I also loved the movies, but the books were incredible.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Krystina_Grant
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:18 AM

One of my favorite scifi books was Jurassic Park!! That book was so awesome I read it five times. Next by Michael Crichton ws good along with State of Fear.

For fantasy I was really into the Twilight series for awhile. Also Fallen was pretty good. It's sequels were okay. And recently I read Beautiful Creatures. These are all Young Adult novels - my daughter reads them and then hands them to me. LOL!

Usually I read suspense. Tess Gerritsen is my favorite author. My favorite book by her was The Mephisto Club.

Photobucket

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I pretty much love anything by Dean Koontz or Stephen King.

dragonfly750
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Oh me too. Especially Stephen King. I have read all of his books.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I pretty much love anything by Dean Koontz or Stephen King.

LadyJaneof3
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Harry Potter is one of my favs.  I've got some of the twilight books but haven't started reading yet.  I love anything to do with witches and vampires.  I also love anything with the paranormal.  I'm very ecclectic.

Krystina_Grant
by Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I liked the Harry Potter books too! And I have read the Twilight books. If you like romance you'll really like them. My favorite was New Moon though, but that's probably the darkest of the books. There's also another book I thought you might like - Fallen - about a fallen angel. Then Beautiful Creatures which deals with a guy in love with a Caster (kinda like a witch). I read those two because of my daughter. :-D

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)