Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My shopping trip today

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

Today I Got 10 totinos pizzas, 6 packs of hot pockets, 3 jars of BBQ sauce and 4 degree Deodorant. Retail was $42.18 and after Coupons, store discounts, the money they sent me in the mail for shoping with them and the money off they print at register I only paid $1.12 !!!! i was soooo happy. I was shocked! Oh and got another 15 bags of free dog food! so thats a total of 30 free bags of dog food!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GoodyBrook
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Awesome job! I'm thrilled if I am able to save 25-30% each shopping trip, so you must be over the moon!
C8linVilla
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Oh I am! So nice to save money especially when hubby got laid off. I can still get things I need and stock up. IDK why people dont want to coupon. Why ever pay full price for anything anymore!

CervantesDesign
by Sarah Cervantes on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM

That is always nice

CervantesDesign
by Sarah Cervantes on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Yeah, Usually when I go shopping, I don't really manage or watch what I spend, but today, I had I had set a budget for what I would spend when at the store. I set my calculator to that amount. Of course I had to lessen the amount because I added in tax, but I said this is what I should spend, so I did that then I did start to go over budget, I looked in my cart and figured I don't need a few things. took them, out and then was right under budget...Was so happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)