Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 143 Total Views

Hi there! My name is Krystina and I am definitely a Walmart mom. I have been going to Walmarts when my son was about 18 months old, give or take. He's 20 years old now! LOL! I have loved a lot of things I've found there and it's a good place to get things that I need. For the most part I'm able to get what I want.

A little more about me. I am the mom of two kids. My son Jordan whose the 20 year old and my daughter Cassie who is 14. I also have a furbaby - fluffy, mostly white calico kitty. I'm also an aspiring author and looking forward to getting a gastric bypass sometime this year.

So what about you?

Photobucket

by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Niborcb
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Hi! I'm Robin, married with 4 1/2 year old twin boys. I live in Canada and work from home as an accountant, I have been a Walmart shopper since Walmart came to Canada when I was a teenager. Last year our local Walmart became a Super Walmart so I am buying even more from Walmart now.

Krystina_Grant
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Welcome to the group, Robin! It's nice to finally have a member! :-) And someone who loves Walmart like I do! :-D So you live in Canada? That's cool. I live in Southern California. I wish we had a super Walmart near me. :-)

Photobucket

boochimomma
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Hi :) I'm Nicole and I'm a Walmart mom. I also work there lol. My daughter (3) loves walmart. I live in Maine and I'm 28 and expecting a little girl in July.
Krystina_Grant
by Group Owner on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Congrats about the little one coming in July! :-) So you work at Walmart too! That's cool. Welcome to the group! Jump right in!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)