Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

☆ Went to Walmart Last Night AND Today. LOL!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

Last night I went to get "The Glades - Season 1" on DVD. I also ended up picking up "Commando" from the $5 bin. :-) I also grabbed two books - Harliquins. They were about Sheiks and as silly as it sounds, I collect those. I read them sometimes. I also picked up some milk for myself and vitamin waters.

Then today I originally went to get "Hawaii Five-0 - Season 1" on DVD. But I also ended up getting my daughter a blue flannel shirt. As beanie hat, Mechanical pencils and led for her too. Then I got myself some colored markers (I like to color. It's relaxing. :-)) and some colored pens - the ones I use most of the time. I needed new ones.

Now if only Walmart carried the last two seasons of "Chuck" and last seaon of "Leverage." Ah well . . . can't have everything I want, I guess! LOL!

Photobucket

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Niborcb
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I actually got to go to Walmart by myself yesterday afternoon! Usually I have the kids with me, so it was kind of relaxing to wander by myself. I had to pick up shampoo, snacks for preschool, papertowels and laundry detergent. But I took a look through the clothing department (which I can't do with the boys) and I found a couple of shirts I like on clearance! Yay!

Krystina_Grant
by Group Owner on Feb. 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM

That's awesome!! I ended up going yet another time to Walmart today! LOL! My mom reminded me I needed new towels to take to the gym - a big one for my body and a standard one for my hair. I also found "Australia" the movie. It was only $10. I couldn't resist it. Then I got a new bed today so I HAD to get new pillows! :-) Then I got a leopard print fleece blanket. Then I got Cassie a book she wants, got my son twizzlers, a new brush, shampoo for Cassie and I and conditioners. I think I got a few more things, but I just can't believe how much I've spent over the last two days. But some of it has definitely been stuff I needed!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)