Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Shopping at Walmart!!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

Sorry I haven't been around. Things have just been busy. That and I have been a little depressed over some stuff that happened. BUT onto the bright stuff! I FINALLY got all my Easter stuff today and mostly at Walmart! I had to get our turkey elsewhere. But I got cheap baskets, I got all kinds of Easter Candy. My son is getting the movie "Scareface" for Easter. It's a movie he loves. Go figure. It must be a boy thing. LOL! And my daughter is getting a Happy Bunny Easter shirt and a box of sidewalk chalk! She LOVES Happy Bunny so I was thrilled to find the shirt there. Even the chalk was a great deal! I got 15 colored chalks for around $2! Awesome!!

Anyway, all I have to do is assemble the Easter baskets and I'm done! Yay!!

Oh and got lots of eggs too. I'm hoping my daughter feels up to coloring eggs when she gets home tonight. She's arriving at the airport around 6:30pm from her father's where she spent the last five days. But the last couple of days she hasn't felt too well so I guess we'll see. I might be coloring eggs by myself. :-( That would suck! So I'm going to hope for the best!

Photobucket

by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Niborcb
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time - I hope things start looking up! And I hope your daughter gets better soon.

I bought all the stuff for the kids' Easter baskets at Walmart. They got some treats - chocolate and candies - and also a couple of activity books. Thank goodness I had insomnia last night because about 2 am I realized I hadn't gotten everything put together and set out! I would have had a couple of very disappointed boys this morning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)